What's the most trivial thing you've seen someone take too seriously on GaG?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys who think that women should follow their bf's or husband's pubic hair preferences instead of their own. Like it's hair. I'm pretty sure guys will still want to have sex with her regardless of if it's cut into a rectangle instead of a heart or something else ridiculous.

• I'd been stepping over pubic hair preference questions like they were dog turds for so long it's pretty automatic...

• "You feel differently about something than I! Death! Death to you!"

• That seems to be the general sentiment about things around here

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• Some girl was ranting about what other girls think of her being a virgin. I was like who gives a crap? Just do what you want.

• I never understood why anybody else cared about anybody else's virginity one way or the other, let alone why anybody cares that other people cared...

• Themselves.

• Someone once wrote to me that they played an instrument and I was like that's awesome and they called me a bitch and some other not so appropriate words because they thought I was mocking them and when I decided to explain that I was not mocking them, they decided to further insult me

• Someone told me to kill myself because I didn't find him attractive.

• Everything lol

• Me..

• Back hair. I mean, wow.

• Eye color and glasses. .-.

#ReallyNigga

• Everything.. people take everything to the heart on here.

• Some got all bent out of shape about the word moist.

• This girl was talking about how some people dislike redheads.

What Guys Said 14

• Some people make too big a deal out of being blocked. I know everyone is different, but I could care less if I'm blocked or not. I don't lose sleep over what happens on the internet.

• If two people disagree so strongly, good riddance, right?

• Sure. People are entitled to do what they want. People shouldn't make a big deal out of it though, but that's just me :)

• A mod cried and got me banned one time because I down voted her. lol She's still a mod, and she's still a cry baby too. :D

• I saw a guy mention how this girl he was talking to turned into a bitch and now he wants nothing to do with her. The girls lost their shit on him.

• Sex. All the fucking time it's sex.

• People just take others opinion in general too seriously.

• Me commenting on their makeup... i got blocked.

• Size of their 🐔

• The height questions lol

• My worries of how women view men, as you can tell from my questions and mytakes.

• Your concerns about how women may view men are taken too seriously?

• Ehhhh, I think you're right as far as a woman's sexuality/attractors being *different* than mens', but beyond that I'm not sure what to tell you... Anywho, thanks for posting 😁

• You're welcome.

• god there's so many. The most recent one was probably that mytake Jrichards made explaining what attracted him to women. Despite his intent being a complimentary one, he somehow still got a bunch of women PMS'ing over it. I really can't wait for the crash tbh. At least then, when people start crying over something, it likely won't be trivial

• Penis size

• The word sloot lol

• all these retarded 21st century labels

• For some it might be trivial, but I really hate it when someone brands me a "troll". It's ridiculous. Do I have to sign some kind of paper in order to prove that my opinion about a certain topic is genuine and I have no desire to "troll"?