Naked and Afraid: GAG Version... Would you do it?

For those of you who don't know, "Naked an Afraid" is a tv show in which a man and a women are left out in the wild for 21 days... no food, no water, no clothes and no shelter. It's basically just a show to test one's survival skills in extreme situations. If GAG offered a version of this (same circumstances but you are paired up randomly with a fellow gagger) would you try it? You can also feel free to tag any gagger (s) you'd be happy to have as a partner.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, no one wants to see me naked, so there's the "afraid" part covered...

I would be interested in such a thing, because I am very curious whether I would be useful, or a burden. I actually know a decent amount of survival stuff... but knowing, and doing, are different things. And while I am physically strong, I lack stamina, so I could ultimately be more a dead weight, than helpful, no matter my knowledge.

• I see that as an advantage for me , I won't be crowded out of my lean too

Most Helpful Girl

• Male Partners - @ fearless_banana comes to mind first.

Female @redeyemindtricks without a doubt.

Reasons? General overall knowledge and decisiveness.

Redeye @ fearless would take control of the situation and make snap decisions. I might freeze up if made to decide but would follow both of their decisions. I trust and respect them both.

Summary- I'd be sure to pull my own weight but would look to them for major decisions or emergency situations.

• @fearless_banana

• Flattered. Srs.

Also would get naked with smmyskittles anytime.

• Thank you for MHG!

What Guys Said 34

• Me and my wife are fans of the show. We said we loved to do a couples one if we was able to get the time off work. I wouldn't mind doing it with someone here. It be cool to take all the things learned and see how much of it you can apply in a setting like that.

• Why the heck not. I think my survival skills would come in handy. I've lived in the country all my life and have squired a few skills and tricks... Yea I think I could do this

• Would you have to show pictures of yourself naked? What would be the challenge?
    Not sure I would go with the 'random' pairing thing though. . .

• No but I would be willing to watch lol

• Yes I would try this out with either @Smmyskittles or @Jxpxtxr or @sweettckae

They can decline this if they want. I'm not trying it out if its randomly going to be with someone else. Sorry theyre the coolest females I know on this site.

• Maybe for like a million dollars. I would rather have shelter and access to grocery stores. If I wanted to get naked, I could do it in the comfort of my place rather than on sticks and rocks.

• Honestly all of these people would be liabilities. While it's sucks surviving alone in the wild, dragging half of these numb skulls along would basically insure my own death. I'd do fine alone, but I'm sure I'm sure I'd lose a lot of weight and need medical attention when the game ended...

• I'm a decent survivalist, but I am. way to busy to go. off grid for a month. Besides my wife would miss me.

• only if I went somewhere that I am not going to get some freaky fucking tropical disease or something.

• Didn't several people die in that show?

• Lol not that I'm aware of. Those that went on the show were allowed to quit at anytime

• There is a survival/ competition show in France in which one of the contestants passed away, when the Doctor of the production couldn't save him he committed sucide :x

• @ElissaDido No that's it the one I'm thinking of was some hardcore American survival show. But that's horrible about that French show /=

• nope, I've one episode of the German version and it was painful to watch. bs and if you couldn't see boobs and dicks most people probably wouldn't even watch lol

• No way. Why?

• I have the hairiest ass
    I would love for everyone to see it lol!
    and i would love it even more if someone kissed it lol!

I only recognize one person regularly on this site so... nah not nominating myself or others

• Naked? Oh boy hell yeah XD

• the naked part makes me reject it. everything else would be fine.

• Why do they have to wear no clothes? Don't get it?

• I think it's just trying to make the people experience things like the beginning of times. Making the situation as extreme as possible

• I am sure we would do well lol They can use other ways to make the tasks difficult

• Is there money in it?

• I wouldn't survive out there for a week. 😰

• Nah I'm good

• I'd try it, and regardless of who's my partner, I'd own that shit.

• 21 days?

Count me in.

• Do i get money after those 3 weeks?

• Yeah I would do it.

• lol with how fake that show seems, i would give it a shot, sure :)

• sure i would

• No, i would not. I rather be in a house having a drink with that female gagger.

• Hellllll No !!!

• Let's do it

• the most attractive 2 gagers have boyfriend. so I decline. 😁😁

• i dont think ill be afraid.
    after all its just a show

• More from Guys
    4

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 19

• Hell no. Da fuq do I look like running around in the forest with my D cups flopping all over the place, wiping my ass with leaves with some random from the internet? -_- No, thank you.

• Bitch come flop your d cups in my face and on this dick

• @Zack1994 How about I flop this size 10 foot up your ass? -_- Don't talk to me like I turn tricks on the corner.

• I am intrigued.. @JC103

• I would love to do this lol. I'm a prepper too, done! Lol. Do you have any survival skills?

• Lol yes! Well it's ok I'll just show you how to make fire and watch this video
      https://youtu.be/nCKkHqlx9dE

• @JC103 yooo this is legit. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

• Some random gager? No wayyyyyyy! I'd get stuck with @pervymcperverson or @sirwhinesalot or @mommasboy4ever

• No cause I bet only 0,1% of all the gaggers know how to survive in the wild. Lol besides, tons of other gagers would just Bully me mercilessly. I know this site too well

• definitely not

• Nope, no, thank you.

• Yes, but only if I can go with @Melcart23

I need a man to kill the animals and protect me lol

• I know the show.
    It is BEYOND all my limits x 100000000000 = NEVER.

ie: Hiking + trekking + technical mountaineering is more than challenging enough for me WITH good clothes and good equipment.

• Hell no.
    Too many creeps on here.

• Oh yes! But I would have to cover up with a leaf or something the entire time...

I wouldn't mind seeing the other person naked

• Nope. I'm not getting naked for anyone, but my husband. And also I don't think my survival skills would be very good.

• I would do it

• Hell no. Hahahs but I would watch

• Not going to happen ever.

• I'd do it.

• Yes I would!

• sure I would

• Yes I'd love to do it

• sure, hope i'm paired with someone hot and good at surviving lmfao