Have you ever messaged someone first instead of being messaged on GAG?

Like, have you ever started the conversation? I haven't

0|0
35|23

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Many times, but not for what you're thinking about.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 34

What Guys Said 22

• I have... but very few times. its usually to continue a continue a conversation that was already going on but getting a little private. I get messaged all the time though.. i don't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once or twice, but not for the conversation, rather to explain certain things back when I were part of the mod team, and for the privacy as to not shame them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've done that shit 5 times count, the other 200+ times people have messaged me 1st.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, and it usually starts out to clarify something on a question or take. Or just some doubt about something they said
    Most times they answer, and are cool about it.

Sometimes we keep on talking...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, plenty of times for various reasons.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I've messaged some and have some message me. I usually message things I like about people, to tell them I like their ideas or whatever. I do it a lot of times before I follow them, like to ask them if they mind if I follow them.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

And u don't ever feel creepy or intrusive doing it?

• 3mo

No, I've never felt that way or ever had a bad reception. I haven't done it a whole lot but some. Most of the time it's a comment or something like that. It's always been good and usually a convo starts. I've got to know a few people really well that way. I even dated a girl for a while but she lived kinda far away so it didn't last but we always stayed friends. I have a few other friends I keep in touch with outside of gag and I'm good friends with. Some aren't on here anymore. I had one girl randomly message me a year and a half ago. We became really good friends and we talk daily almost. We like each other but she's like 600 miles away and kinda young for me. I don't care what people think, if I want to message then I do it. If they don't like it, who cares. They can tell me to fuck off, don't hurt my feelers.

• If somebody makes a very intriguing point I will most likely send them a message to try to learn more. It's certainly possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah couple of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been messaged first 100% of the time in the 3+ months I've been on this site :)

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Sorry, I read your question wrong. I've messaged people first 0 times since I've been on here :)

• sure, I do every now and then

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

And u don't ever feel creepy or intrusive doing it?

• 3mo

Why should it? There's usually a reason for doing so or we talked in comments before. messaging someone isn't creepy or intrusive, it depends on what you write

• 3mo

And with every now and then I mean like every couple of weeks maybe once or so lol

Not messaging people all the time

• Yeah. I've messaged people first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. most of the tiime I get msgd first

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Too alpha pour moi.

• Show All
    • 3mo

I just message back with a couple people on here for laughs

• 3mo

Well okay I try for friendships tho

Aight well good luck with the laughing

• yeah i have

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been messaged first but I think i will eventually message someone else first

0|0
    0|0
  • Nobody likes me😂😢 but I mostly get messaged first lol and rarely

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

:'( I feel u, brotha.

Rurely do I get messaged, either

• Show All
    • 3mo

@Harbor Don't tie us down with your SOCIETAL WORDS YOU COMMIE!

• 3mo

FEEL THE BUUUUUURN 🔥🔥🔥🔥

• Yes, all the time. I rarely get messages from people so I'm usually the one starting conversations

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I've done it twice on my old account. It went well but I don't see why it would be a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but it doesn't happen very often. I talk to people on pm a lot less than y'all assume.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • never

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not that desperate

0|0
    0|0