How long does it take for people to assimilate on gag?

Like, what level xper do i have to be before people kinda know who i am, and can chat with me just because? If its guru or master, I'm out.

Most Helpful Girl

• It varies. But if you answer questions frequently, and tend to be witty and/or helpful much of the time... it helps speed up the process.

Being seen regularly and not being a fucktard is basically all there is to it. 🙋

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to simply be known in the community. Post interesting questions, opinions and my_takes. To get known like in real life, put yourself out there. If you need a good goal... reach level 6 xper, you will not only be able to work for a modship but also show that you are remaining a part of the community. People will notice.
    If you want to have intelligent conversations, however, frankly very few members engage in them but those that do are quite interesting. To bring about a good conversation you must bring something equal to the table

What Girls Said 7

• That depends on how active you are and if you interact with other users on comments, opinions, though messages, etc... The more you do that, the more well known you will become.

• That's up to you. Start conversations with people. Ask interesting questions. Put yourself out there. It doesn't really matter what your Xper level is, if you're cool I'll talk to you.

• I have been around for quite some time now & many people don't know me.
    In all honesty I think you have to put yourself out there into conversations.

• Do you want people to know you?

• Some know me I have a small circle of what I can call friends here as for being known by the masses No I don't really want that.

• i think level 5 and above is when people start becoming noticeable
    but even then it depends on your activity level
    if you're here daily, comment, reach out, chat, people will notice you more

• I've seen u around already. I don't think people really know who I am. I think it's up to you to chat with people.

• Uh it's on you to reach out to people and develop friendships with them. You can't expect people to just start talking to you lmfao

• Don't do anything anonymously and pretty soon I think people will begin to recognize you

What Guys Said 15

• It is really more of a familiarity with your profile image and how often they see you have commented. My profile image and name are very distinct so I can imagine that several people on gag know me because of the comments I have left. Normally don't go around messaging people but that is just me.

• Thats interesting, thanks

• Honestly no one really cares about mho because it is so hard to keep it high and you can't guarantee that you will get it. I would rather be helpfull and have a low mho than to just be nitpicky about what I comment on just to get a higher mho.

• Yeah i dont really care about points and stuff either. I just think there are some interesting folks on here that would be cool to really converse with.

• It depends on how many fun or informative posts you make, how frequently you post, and how level-headed you are.

• You act like gag is important part of someone's social life lol

• Maybe 7 xper, it's hard to say, depends how regular you are and if you use anonymous more than not , I don't think many recognize me since I'm so sporadic at times and go anon at times

• Just be yourself. Make jokes, make comments on other peoples opinions, ask questions, message people that interest you and try to have fun. People will notice you sooner or later. by the way try not to become like some of these folks with a stick stuck up their ass that decide to take shit so srs just try to laugh at shit and again, have fun.

• Just make friends bro it isn't hard. And mentioning them will help even more. It doesn't matter what xper as long as your cool 😎 also just comment on random people's opinion who you think are funny, smart, etc...

• It just depends on how active you're and if you're on anon or not.

• The more you post the more people will see you around, but it doesn't mean that you'll be popular and stuff like that, people will just know your name.

• It's guru or master. Bye.

• Im level 6 and people love me. ;)

Why do you want to be popular here anyways? If getting attention here is the only thing thatll make you stay then you might as well leave.

• I dont want to be popular on here, i just like having a continued dialogue, not just posting my opinion and getting a like from the OP

• A lot of people don't get any continued dialogue unless its a witty, funny or really insightful opinion.

• Why do you care about other people on this website? Just ask your questions and be yourself. Shouldn't be putting an effort into things like this.

• Depends on where you are on the political spectrum.

If you're on the left, you'll fit right in.

If you're on the right, G@G is a place of proving.

• Interesting. Why di you think that is?

• Mostly gender stuff. This site I find to be full of women who rise against the double standards that are against them but when it comes to double standards that are against men they say "man up and stop complaining."

Also, every attempt from a man to explain how some woman can be sexist at times is called "Misogynistic." In fact, every day it seems that misogynistic gets a new, broader definition.

But this site has helped me to get and give different perspectives on life so I stay.

• Interesting

• shorter than immigrants in my country.

• Depends if you are active or not. And whether you always show your username

• I joined in 2011 and I became level 9 this year. If you use the sight casually you'll nice up the ranks at about my speed. If you spend tons of time everyday you could get from 1-7 in a few months and 1-9 in about a year but from 9 up its a pretty big gap.

• I also have an MHO of 32% so simply answering a lot of questions helps a lot more than getting MHO. I also find out you loose points if you don't check in frequently.

• Appear try mytakes are the only things that give you substantial points these days which finally helps me understand why some of the most annoying mytake writers are all labeled master and stuff

• Hmm. Maybe ill start writing mytakes