Why do so many G@GERS have half-nude profile pictures?

Seriously, are they just looking for attention?

P. s. the picture above is just a Google image, not me. I actually have self respect.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 26

• Its their body, they can do what they want i guess. i always say, if you got it, flaunt it.
    if you don't want to flaunt it, thats on you.

• Because I'm obviously shallow and if I posted this on my personal social media where my photos of my face are included. Everyone in my personal life could see and would know what my body was like.

I was hoping someone would compliment me for all my hard work I've put into my body for 10 years. But no one has said anything on this site, so I'm obviously too skinny still and need to put on more muscle mass.

• You just couldn't resist could ya LOL
    "I actually have self respect".
    Hey if they got it and they want to show it , letem flaunt it.

• Uh lol some do some don't. It mainly to draw people to their profiles... And it works, but seems you know that already. Why else would you include a chick in underwear and a bra.

• I said it was a Google image.. read the question next time.

• Exactly? I already read:
      "P. s. the picture above is just a Google image, not me. I actually have self respect."

• Sexy and I know it. Mp3

• If you got it, flaunt it, baby!

• I'll keep my rucksack on then.

• let them do whatever they feel happy in.

• There are LOTS of women on GAG that should be very proud of how they look.

• a lot of people work their asses off to have the body they have and they're very proud of it... nothing wrong with it in my opinion.

• How does having half nude pics of themselves = no self respect?

• How is someone respecting themselves by exposing themselves to strangers on the internet?

• I'm done here. Goodnight to both of you.

• @maurkay goodnight to you too

• girls: often catfishes
    guys: wanna show off and think girls like it

• If you're referring to photos like the one given here, then women like her HAVE self respect with a body like this.

• free world

• to get compliments i guess.

• Absolutely 0 men care for very fucking obvious reasons.

Only the women seem to bitch.. which is probably because 3/4 of the women on here are uggo and fat.

• just envious that you're not that hot?

• Nope. I just pitty all the young girls out there that feel like they need to flash their tits to every guy on the web to get attention.

• it's just fun, but then you're probably not hot, cool.

• Maybe I should too! 😂 jk I don't know that's what I'm wondering too

• Actually they don't

• low self esteem

• because human beings have their honour in their brains. for you, it's in your vagina.

• Wtf are you talking about?

• Lol dude, you totally misread my question I think.

• *if you show your body, you will lose your honour. so you walk around wearing a burqa*
      ☝☝ right?

• Because im hot. Im hot cause im fly, you ain't cause you not. This is why im hot...

• Probably because they worked their ass off to look good, and are now enjoying the benefits of it.

• If someone is proud of something why can't they show it off? I'm sure you have something you're proud of (a car, Jewellery, shoes just for example) and I'm sure you like to show it off right? Now if someone is proud of their body why can't they show it off? Why does it mean they have no self respect if they do?

• There is a difference between pride in your body and taking boobs pictures for guys to oggle at. I get the whole fitness thing, but a lot of girls are taking sexualized pictures purely for the benefit of attention.

• No but I go through this kind of shit a lot with what I do so I figured my voice should be known in this thread.

• @Fearless_banana @Fearless_banana I didn't mean anything against body builders or people into fitness ( the Google pic was the closest example I could get without porography). It's the girls who post closeups of their tits and half nude pics. To me, that is just a desperate cry for attention and shows they lack self respect.

• they're desperate for attention

• To be honest, I think you will find most just do it for the attention, knowing some horny fuck will see it and likely message them and give them an ego boost or something

What Girls Said 25

• If they are proud enough of their bodies to post pictures, they don't give a fuck about what an anonymous figure online thinks.

• Preach girl

• There is a big difference between pride in your body and taking slutty pictures of your boobs.

• How is showing parts of your body lacking self-respect?
    Funny you should talk about respect anyway since you clearly don't respect the girl whose pic you posted. Have you actually asked for her permission to post it here? If not, don't come here preaching about respect when clearly you don't have any for anyone else but yourself, apparently.

• Because.. why not?
    (welcome to the club of having self-respect. 👍 )

• i think people can post whatever the hell they want tbh, as long as it isn't outside the GaG rules. to each their own.

• Or they could just be proud of what they look like. You never know someone's back story. You shouldn't worry too much about what other people do.

• Why don't you just focus on your life and what you're doing, rather than judging people you don't know on the internet.

• They're proud of the way they look.

• Attention or just not giving a fuck

• They're proud of or happy with their bodies and want to show them off.

• I have no idea. Maybe they like the attention or gain followers by doing so

• "Look at me, pay attention to mee, I matter!!"

• They really want some fanbase here

• I agree with @Tdieseler "Its their body, they can do what they want i guess. i always say, if you got it, flaunt it. if you don't want to flaunt it, thats on you."

• why dont you judge after you decide to spend more than an hour in the gym 6 days a week while cutting out junk food. People work hard for their bodies and if they want to flaunt it they should.

• Calm down there, princess.

• Because they want the D.

• u rite, i should post one

• I would say they want someone to notice them. Why else would they show pictures like that?

• Yes. You're absolutely correct. That, or they're catfish.

• I think they proud. honestly if had a better body i probably would too.

• Yes I would say so too with the questions they ask too, i'd say yes It's just for attention

• Probably desperate

• Well mine is okay i guess? But why care if they use which picture? It's their profile.

• yours looks great

• @GracefulCharm me? Lol i have no abs.

• I'm obviously trying to see your under-boob

• Well it is an appearance rating site, so I suppose this is the place for it...

• they only want an opinion? I dont think its that bad they should just post it anonymously. you also see people at beaches almost naked and they dont seem to care about perverts.