How long do you plan on staying in GAG?

I've noticed so many people missing since I came back from a break I took. I want to know cuz like there are too many people leaving without saying good bye😭. Even if I don't know you I would like to know so please answer too

2|0
18|17

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• no idea, but when i do, GaG will explode with bitchery. ✌🏽and i will most probably leave without saying goodbye to anyone but those I'm close to.

1|1
    0|0
  • When i get my second gift card 😂 im going on vacation soon so itll be less frequent but im not gonna lose those xper points by deactivating.

0|2
    0|0
  • Not sure, the mods seem to do whatever they please and then ignore any comments about the stuff they do. I'll probably be on here until I start working again in August.

1|1
    0|0
  • well I noticed 99% of the people here are white American transphobic, homophobic racists so I guess I won't stay for too long.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've taken breaks in the last but never fully left and deactivated my account.
    I don't know how long haha

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yeah taking breaks is better than completely deactivating you're account. I love your new pfp! 😍 again lol

• 3mo

Haha thank you! :)

• No clue. I'm here for now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure I left before for a few months then came back with this name. But this time around hopefully I just won't close my account.

0|1
    0|0
  • I probably won't ever deactivate but I'll eventually just stopped logging on here.

1|1
    0|0
  • Meh.

I really don't know.

:\

0|1
    0|0
  • As soon as all the beautiful ones exit, i, too shall be gone without a trace.

0|1
    0|0
  • i met a nice guy on here. And all of a sudden he deleted his account we only spoke on and off for a month but even though we had a some disagreements about things i wish i could have still stayed friends with him. (dcoolguy) Is gone :(

0|1
    0|0
  • I keep coming and going

0|1
    0|0
  • I come. I go. I disappear for months. I return.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll just disappear one day 😂😂 could be pretty soon or could be later ❤️😞

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know yet. When i get bored i'll' leave.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll probably deactivate soon, since its so lacky on my phone

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't know, maybe when i get bored of it...

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• My activity may take dips and dives, but I don't see in the forseeable future that I'll deactivate my account. GAG has helped me get through some crap in my life, and I've been here ever since. I tend to check or lurk a lot (at least lately), but I don't necessarily answer a ton of stuff.

So sorry people who don't like me, whoever that is, I'm sticking around for quite some time still 😛

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really think I'll ever leave. I have been online for literally every day ever since I joined save for one, I think. And that was when I was in the country with no internet.
    The most I'd do is just stop logging in for a while but even so I still wouldn't completely deactivate. I have to reach Master and be in the top 10 exp before I do that. And I'm only 93rd.

0|1
    0|0
  • Until I get bored of it. GAG isn't a lifestyle just something quick I can do when I'm tired of doing other things.

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as i can stand it for. I've been around a long time, I've watched it go from serious to whatever this is. I like GaG but some of the users are just missing the point and ruining the experience for others.

0|1
    0|0
  • I should leave soon; I've been here for too long

1|1
    0|0
  • Until the day the sun rises in the west and sets in the east. Until the seas go dry and mountains blow in the wind like leaves.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sooner or later lol I should. Who knows why I'm addicted to this weird ass website

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm not going anywhere in the meantime. If I do get sick and tired of G@G, I'd probably just take a mini break but I wouldn't deactivate.

The only way I'd deactivate is if this site gets as big as Facebook and Instagram.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I don't even know why I'm here in the first place I'm just always bored. I probably won't stay for long since I don't see much of a reason to stay any longer.

1|1
    0|0
  • I come and go. Never will deactivate. No one likes a quitter lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't have any plans

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never planned on leaving so I don't know.

0|1
    0|0
  • Forever I want stay here forever

0|1
    0|0
  • I've already grown bored with the morons here. So I'll be gone soon, maybe even by tomorrow.

0|1
    0|0
  • i don't have a set timeline on that. I just leave whenever i get bored with the place

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not much longer.

0|1
    0|0
  • for a while

0|1
    0|0