What is your primary reason for using gag?

i find I use gag when I am going crazy with a relationship in the early stages not wanting to ruin something barely getting off the ground. I ask you all things that are not appropriate to ask so soon in the relationship. For those of you that told me not to waste my time with this last guy for example u were right! And you were right we were too opposite! I have a new interest to get to know who is back from extended vacation. I am sure I will be back on here.

Today I got to have a great conversation with my somebody going through serious issues. The reason I spend time on gag! When I can't get answers and I feel myself going crazy! Wanting to hear something even if it is wrong! Just want to thank my GAG crowd for getting me through a very uncertain time. His daughter was in danger and is in protective care. 3 weeks later! We Rmaking a deep friendship getting through this understanding e/o getting pushed apart pulled together on this roller coaster

Most Helpful Guy

• I like coming on and providing some real world experience where I have it. I find a lot of people are depressed or down and out on things and try to boost their spirits up a little.

I like to be serious most of the time, but also like to provide some "lighter-side" comments once in awhile too.

What Guys Said 14

• Being someone that people can ask/talk to about their various troubles and problems, whatever they may be, when it comes to humans, I know quite a bit.

• I use GaG because I like it. It's really that simple.

• I use this site to figure out whom I am. I also share my experience of life with others so I can answer there question the way I lived it and solved it. Where I'm from I'm rejected cause I am spiritually on a different level.

• I started using it a month or two ago because I'm currently in my first relationship, and it sparked a general curiosity about relationships in me.

I get to see the perspectives of different people from all over the world about a lot of different things (mainly relationship and sexual topics), and I'm always on the lookout for advice and others' experiences that I might read about that I could take and make it a part of me, to become a better person.

That's why I've stayed.

• I'm older, and this old poem comes to mind:

"An old man, going a lone highway
    Came at the evening, cold and gray
    To a chasm vast and deep and wide,
    Through which was flowing a sullen tide.
    The old man crossed in the twilight dim,
    The sullen stream had no fear for him;
    But he turned when safe on the other side
    And built a bridge to span the tide.

"Old Man," said a fellow pilgrim near,
    "You are wasting your strength building here;
    Your journey will end with the ending day,
    You never again will pass this way;
    You've crossed the chasm deep and wide,
    Why build you this bridge at evening tide?"

The builder lifted his old gray head,
    "Good friend, in the path I've come," he said,
    "There followeth after me today,
    A youth whose feet must pass this way;
    This chasm that has been naught to me,
    To that fair-haired youth may a pitfall be;
    He, too, must cross in the twilight dim -
    Good friend, I'm building this bridge for him."

• To slowly commit suicide.

• Looking for surprising answers and insights mostly.

• whenever im bored and got nothing else to do, lol

• Because I feel welcomed here

• Cures boredom.

• To post dank memes and gifs.

• chat really

• I first used it several years ago because a girl I liked told me she liked to chat here and that I should join. I never left because I found the content interesting.

• advice

What Girls Said 5

• To pass the time and distract my thoughts lately.

• boredom/lack of a healthy social life.

• I do it for fun and to waste time really. I like helping people and answering questions, that's all.

• I use it to know what the guys' take on each topic or problem i think of.

• I'll be honest, the gift card.