What makes someone want to follow a person on GAG?

Recently I've been getting lots of follow requests from guys. Mostly guys in there 20's, some in their 40's, and one who was 60. And some around my age.
Why would someone want to follow you on here? Is it because they saw a comment that you wrote and they liked it, or a myTake, etc?

1|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Mainly two things:
    1) I'm having good interactions with the person.
    2) The person is asking interesting questions.
    Sometimes maybe also: it's someone from a country or culture I know little about and that I'd like to learn something from.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Usually I follow someone if I see them giving great advice or if they're seeming to be very interesting/intelligent/funny.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• A combination of abject self-loathing, severe social stigma seldom seen beyond the comfines of Leper Colonies, and/or brain damage on a par with frontal labotomies performed by angry mongokoids with rusty garden tools.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think because they enjoy your comments or myTake.

0|0
    0|0
  • I imagine people follow me because of my insatiable wit, effervescent charm, and my sweet, sweet ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • Last of the dudes on here are fuckboys who worship anything with boobs 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow people back if I have a good rapport with them. I've never followed anyone first.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my followers are perverts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    Maybe you ask good questions and answers etc

0|0
    0|0
  • If I get a follow request and i also find them interesting

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I have no idea. When I first joined, I had people follow me and i hadn't even poste anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing... I don't follow anyone except the moderator and only because I have to.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah probably, since you didn't show your face on your profile picture

0|0
    0|0