Do you find yourself refusing to answer questions from bitter guys who seem to only want to start fighting with girls who answer their questions?

o. O

No more anonymous question answers for me. Nope...

• Yeah... no need for any more negativity in my life. Stop answering bitter trolls.
  • No, I answer all the questions... no matter how much energy they suck out of me.
  • Hmmmmm... sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not only do they try to start arguments with girls. They try to start arguments with everyone. Yeah I try to avoid those. Anons, in the 18-24, tend to be really immature. Yesterday, pink anon (18-24) was really going at people about the whole "white people are jealous of redheads" wtf. Some girls on here can be bitchy too. But there's more bitter guys on this site. I already have enough bullshit in my life and I don't need to put up with theirs.

Tip:
    Anonymous people who sound one sided or bitter in their description. Or XPER 1 people who sound one sided or bitter in their description. Their questions are not questions but are really rants about their so called 'observations.'

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I'm the opposite. I don't understand why I even bother because every goddamn time, they just start arguing with me in circles, usually contradicting what they'd pointed out in the original post. Leaving me even more riled up than before, and wondering why so many seemingly illiterate people flock to GaG.
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...51146a0f8a5c03cf2eaa27.jpg

What Guys Said 9

• I seem to be immune to negativity. Maybe my expectations of humanity are just so low it's difficult to drag them down.

• Those are my favorite questions
    ٩(^ᴗ^)۶

• Good question.. I like trying to better their mood, when they seem down.

• Yea, I think I seen a few girls do this too in the past and it kinda aggravating, its like grow up already

• I do the same with bitter women.

• I try to avoid all bitter people. I don't need that shit in my life.

• I find that women here have a sort of inability to tell the difference between starting a fight and stating their point of view.

• I search for these questions

• Answer everything, gotta get those xpsies!

What Girls Said 10

• Yes, I stay away from those. I used to answer them more, but many of these people are already very set in what they think anyway, so experience taught me it's pretty pointless to sit there trying to help or change their outlook. Nothing anyone says in an answer is going to make much of a difference.

I've answered sometimes if I feel like something should be said, to inject a little positivity or useful/tough love advice, but if I do it's short and doesn't take up much time or energy.

• I do answer them sometimes for the lols or if I see a lot of people falling for the troll. I always regret it later if it was a super stupid question that I passed on and then someone references it later like it's true. And I'm like ummmmmmm. no.

• Yes, I just scroll right by them. I'm not here to argue and fight. Just to give advice and have fun. So I refuse to be drawn into a confrontation with anyone who has a chip on their shoulder

• I’m always dismissive of guys like that. Unless you’re going to pay me $50 per hour like a professional, then don’t expect me to patiently put up with a bunch of toxic, negative, whiny, sniveling BS.

• You are absolutely right. It is a complete waste of time. 😊

• No, I usually tell them exactly how it is and I'm always respectful in my replies whenever they're being assholes.

• I only answer when I'm in the mood to annoy them. 😄

• I do that for men and women who seem to be looking for a fight

But men seem to be bitter on gag all the time

• I've taken to reading the asker's responses to people who are answering, it usually tells me all I need to know.

• I answer them just so I can fight with them... lol