Gag - would it be possible to, in the future, make Anonymous questions not visible for those who want to avoid them?

I know it may be asking a lot, but I'm curious as to wether this might actually be a reality soon?

=)

Thank you for answering!

Most Helpful Guy

• This is actually a good idea. We'll look into it and try to implement. ;)

• Nice. Thank you for taking it into consideration =)

• @ConsultantIsBack Haha They're mostly dudes as well. xD

• @ConsultantIsBack I'm pretty sure ~legal~ will have something to say about this.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Gag - would it be possible to, in the future make people that make the anonymous questions not visible, not visible on our screens either. We shouldn't have to answer their questions, if they don't want to answer ours.

• I'm guessing this annoyance with anon's is getting to you sally ( heavily fighting my inner self to answer this as an anon

• Nah... just find myself answering their questions sometimes... I always forget... Hahahaha xD
      You can't answer it anonymously. Ha!

• Motion seconded.

• what do you have against anonymity?

• that'd be 90% of the questions lol

• I think this might later force the anonymous-loving ones to show their identities in order to be heard.

• I agree with this. Lets make this a troll-free place *gets banned for his trollish tendencies*

• Yeah it's possible. Only if the admins make that an option soon lol

• The only way to avoid is not to view the question and answer

What Girls Said 8

• I don't understand why so many people on here get upset with Anon's. Sometimes people just don't want to get hassled. I often post anon questions or answer anon if I feel like people are going to harass me. It saves me headaches sometimes. Especially on touchy issues where I might not agree with the QA, but they are looking for honest opinions. I try to be fair in my responses, but sometimes people still get offended of upset because I won't tell them what they want to hear. I'm sure we've all been in situations like that.

I get that people are worried about trolls. But honestly it's much better than i's been before. At least from what I have seen.

• Probably not because we WANT it. They don't usually update GAG for the things WE want and it's more for what THEY want.

• I like that idea.

• Not possible.

• That would be awesome

• I don't see why, most people are more open when being anonymous.

• I like this idea

• I think that used to be a thing, but it isn't anymore for some reason. I would be okay with it.