Does anyone else do this on gag?

There are users that you do not hate, but you do not like either, so when they respond to one of your questions or reply to one of your opinions, you just ignore them.

I am recently starting to do this

Most Helpful Guy

• No I just block them. I don't need to read their trolling opinions.

• I do block users but I'm not as active as I use to be
      They made me an editor so now I'm more active so I notice things more

• No I meant that since I write mytakes more I notice things on gag more

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't have to reply to all the comments. I don't know if it's considered ignoring

What Guys Said 15

• Pretty sure you've done this to me lmao.

• I only comment back if it's necessary to what my original comment was or to the question. Like today someone posted on my opinion that God doesn't exist that was on a question that had to deal with clothes wearing to church. Thats fine that he had that opinion but that had nothing to do with my comment or the asker question. Made him look more like an idiot than anything

• Yeah kinda, although a lot of the time it's because i don't know what to say to them. I think it's a touch rude so i'd rather take the high ground and at least answer.

• The only person I really disliked deactivated her account so I haven't had this problem.

• This one girl I really did not like deactivated but then the bitch came back lol

• It was funny actually I was talking to this guy and she told me to fuck off randomly. I think she's mentally ill because I never interacted with her ever

• Maybe she liked the guy you were talking to and became jealous :/

• No, I don't take online interactions enough to build a hatred for someone. If I don't respond to someone it's usually because I forgot.

• I don't hate anyone on gag but notifications do get annoying especially if it's from someone who is only looking for a flame war

• Oh, yeah, I know what you mean. I usually ignore them too. I don't feed the trolls.

• Yes I do.

• I don't ignore the people unless I don't like them. if I have a neutral opinion about them and they answer my question, then I'll read it

• I ignore pretty much everyone. I like the opinions I agree with, or I reply to the ones that I really don't agree with or if they ask me a question. But other than that, I don't respond to anyone

• Haha no I'm not like that. I respond anyway, keep my cool and am kind. In the past I've had people cold towards me but once I get talking with them my view of them changes. I don't dislike online either :)

• Nah. Battles of wits with unarmed opponents is too much fun.

• I think I'm THAT guy that gets ignored lol

• Naa, I respond to most who comment to my opinion. When I don't it's usually cause I forget

• I do this to everyone

• yes i do.

• Makes sense. Nobody has time for everybody.

What Girls Said 9

• Nah, I don’t do that. I’m not going to ignore potentially great insight just because I don’t care for someone’s personality. They still have something to say that could benefit myself or someone I know. The only way I’ll flat out ignore them and pretty much act like they don’t exist is if they’re racist, misogynistic, or literately NEVER have anything fruitful to say.

• That's what I'm talking about. Sometimes you can tell by a user's opinion on a post that they are just looking to start a flame war. If their opinion is insightful I will acknowledge it but if i see they are just looking to start drama I will ignore them

• I can see where you’re coming from. People like that are really annoying and exhausting to deal with.

• It depends on the advice they might give. I may have users that I don't care for on here, but I don't judge them on their actions from one question to another. If we get in a spat on one question, there might be another where I actually agree with them about something. I don't really hold a grudge against people here on GaG.

• I don't either but I see some users on here who look for reasons to start drama

• True. I mean, I might still respond to them, but when I see all they want to do is just be a bitch about things, then I walk away and just not respond.

• I only ignore the ones who say smart shit in order to start drama.

However I do not ignore anyone. I find it to be rude and I at least up vote their opinion, but that's just me. If someone is bothering you and harassing you, you could always report then.

• I do report it but I will up vote a good answer no matter what but if someone is posting an opinion to start shit I will ignore them

• Nah, I try to respond to everyone.

• No, I try to look at/comment on all of the opinions i can, at least liking them if i have to

• Yea LOL but only if I actually remember them

• Yeah sure

• do you dislike my opinions like the one i say you are hot.

• That's human nature, right.

• So far not hating someone