Have you ever given it any thought before you leave someone a nasty, negative, or insensitive comment?

• I really don't care at all. When I'm online, I feel like and I do say whatever I want. If they didn't want a response, then don't post anything.
  • I don't really care that much. Sometimes I do think after leaving a negative comment, if I should have said that, but I don't do much about it.
  • I do care. Sometimes, I'll apologize to the person or take my negative or nasty comments down.
  • I really care. I try to be as positive or at least constructive in my comments for others so that the online community can be as positve as possible.

Most Helpful Guy

• I pretty much say whatever goes through my with no filter. Zero fcks given if somebody wants to get that offended over it. The majority of men on this site are fcking pussies. Make questions.. why can't I get laid or meet women.. I tell them the reason is that they look like a fcking autistic serial killer and treat women like goddesses. Then I get flamed.. Oh you're an asshole shallow muscle meathead douchebag tool with a small dick and have emotional problems abused by parents. The list goes on.. I can't stand 95% of the guys on this website. I'll still call it as I see it. Come at me brahs..

Omg that is so true 😂

@Mario21 Lol see you get it man.. I know you pull tail. 16 years old and you probabaly have a better grasp on life than the whole 25+ community on this website.

Yeah 16 years old and I can get laid LMAO it's not that hard tbh

Most Helpful Girl

• A and D

I don't care much but I care TOO much. I will say my thoughts, mean or not, but I'll word it so that it isn't disrespectful.

What Guys Said 7

• Why waste time thinking when I could I could spend it being even more insensitive.

• No one takes me seriously or looks up to me in any way.

What I say, good and earnest or cruel and cold, has no impact.

Being aware of myself, who changes nothing and is to others as memorable as a small breeze, has no effect therefore none of your options apply.

• Every time. People often assume I don't though.

• It doesn't bother me at all... Even if they try to bother me for months mad as hell it still doesn't bother me...

• This IS *SPARTA*!

• no faggot

What Girls Said 4

• I try my best, but it tests my patience when someone else comes at me with that much negativity because my first reaction is to defend myself.

• I do. Sometimes I retract the comment and sometimes I just don't care.

• As soon as I see the question I already know what to say because I'm very blunt and honest. Some people like things to be sugar coated, well they aren't getting it from me!

• I never give nasty comments