Why did you pick the username you did?

Mine is my middle name and my year I was born. What about you?

Most Helpful Guy

• mine is my birthday with my bank account my fathers name my car my twitter password my favorite tv show and my favorite porn actress

What Guys Said 51

What Girls Said 46

• it was a bible chapter that I was reading at the time and I felt connected to it

• Because Elissa/Dido is a very respected Historical figure in my country Tunisia.
    She's a Phoenician queen eho founded the city of Carthage which will later become one of the biggest Empires of the Mediterranean and the biggest city in the Mediterranean.

• I use the word Shadow for various sites, simply because I like it. Shadow was taken so I had to add something to it, and I didn't want to use a number.
    I'm a really quiet person in real life, so I thought of silent.

• word play + part of my name + my personality =]

• Cuz I love apples!

• Mine used to be Homicidal_Queen
    But I chose that one because its the main line in a song i used to be OBSESSED with (Sex metal barbie by in this moment)
    and I chose THIS one so itd be similiar to that one AND because it's my wattpad username

• I had another username with my first name and my favourite number. Then i decided to change it and the first thing that came in my mind was ''femme fatale'' that's what one guy called me. He told me i was like main character of ''Basic Instinct'' who was also feme fatale. I liked that compariso. So when i decided to change my username it was easy to choose.

• cuz I didn't know what to put

• Hah, because I'm an empathetic lady. :P

• This is embarrassing now, but I got this account when I was 16. Diamond was the birthstone of my then crush (obsession tbh), and ruby is mine ;P

• The name of the first person I masturbated and the season in which we did it.

• I used to have another username, then one day I decided to change it because I felt that it was cheesy.
    I've choose this one, because I think it has more to do with me.

• I like tea a lot and was born at 1:11pm

• Bellegirl is my daughter who is my life and 21 is my favorite number. Pretty simple

• It's a nod to one of my favorite comic book heroes: Hawkguy. 😄
    And a play on the name of his dog - lucky the pizza dog.

• My initials
    800 is my favorite number but it's just backwards

• The first part is becuase I was born in the summer and the second half is a childhood nickname because of my chubby cheeks.

• Was in the mood for mexican food at the time I made the account, and it seems that people think tacos is a code for something else which is funny. :)

• Because it means "storm" in Trigedasleng, and I love stormy weather. Also subtly refers to my previous username.

• I had a friend once who always called me Little Miss, and I was here because I was curious... and a username was born.

• because my name is alice and because in the day I created it someone had asked me something like ''Are you lost in wonderland Alice?'' and it stayed in my head lol

• Abbreviations of my first and middle name

• Just because... No real reason, though I did think it's a clever play on words.

• Mine has to do with a sport I like. I love to ride motorcycle "so do u ride 2" ?

• it is something I can remember

• An author friend gave it to me as a nickname.

• First name + Rose because of Axl Rose lmao

• I actually have no idea, maybe cause I like sweets and cake?

• Because dinosaurs

• I like the anonymity of it.

• More from Girls
    16