Do you think GAG should have an option to make replies to opinions go anonymous if you want them to?

• YES
  • NO

Most Helpful Girl

• i think that feature used to be around... although I'm probably wrong.
    im barely on anon anyway so it doesn't affect me, but i see the appeal.

Most Helpful Guy

• Many here complain that GAG's updates suck, but most of you guy's suggestions will ruin the site -_-

What Girls Said 3

• That would be a little pointless, don't you think? If you feel the need to hide your username in a reply to someone's opinion, you probably shouldn't be saying it. It's probably mean or creepy, in which case the option to be anonymous would only make this site worse. Trolls would be able to get away with a lot more.

• No. If you're going to say something to someone else on their opinion... own it

• Same should apply to questions. The anon feature should be completely removed.

• @AleDeEurope while I don't use the anonymous feature, I can understand someone using it to ask a question, and somewhat even to answer. But if you're going to address someone on their own opinion, that I think you should own.

• Noooooooooooo. That would be awful.

• Any reason why you think its awful?

• Way more men would feel free to creep on girls' responses. Many already do, with the anonymous feature the numbers would increase.
      Pussy haters would feel free to attack people.
      Stuff like that.

• I'll creep on you, anon or not :P

What Guys Said 6

• I've always hoped we'd one day have an option which would allow us to phyically assault other members.

• We used to be able to make our post anonymous after we posted them!

• No not all. If you want to comment on my opinion then you can't be anonymous. I don't like that shit.

• replies? nooooooope

• No, I don't think anything good would come of that

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more