How Many People Have You Blocked On Gag?

I have blocked 20-30 people on here for sending me filthy perverted PMs. And blue anons 18-24 are the worst!!! Stop with the marriage proposals!!!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 42

• Marriage proposals? And they say men have a fear of commitment. lol

I have blocked a lot, but I don't know how many. Normally they are trolls with new accounts, that typically won't be around for more than a few days, but I don't want to deal with them. For example if I see a new user has made a racist or sexist remark, even though they haven't talked to me yet, I go ahead and block them. I also block people that feel the need to resort to personal attacks toward me. I don't like interacting with those kinds of people. I don't know the exact number I have blocked.

• 0. I don't believe in blocking people.

• Well, i know im not one of them, I've only posted with you twice and been nice enough on both occasions...
    I've only blocked one person, and thats just because they were harassing me and i didn't need the stress. other than that, there's hardly anyone on here worth blocking.
    (marriage proposals? really? lol, you must be one hot-totti Crystal...)

• I've blocked only two one was a spammer and the other was someone who was being super rude so i figured id rather not deal with ignorance.
    By the way if you make it public that you wish people would stop proposing to you then odds are more people are bound to just that most likely just to joke around.

• also you should make you profile private so as to mitigate the people who can message you and so you can deal with less perv issues.

• At least people block me not because I'm a perv speaking of wich, I actually am but who isn't? Huh maybe I'm the biggest perv BUT this is not what this is about
    They block me because they can't come up with a clever way to respond to my raw opinions I must say and keep talking about how I'm an asshole on the same conversation wich is pathetic since I'm not allowed to participate and have fun with them anymore
    As far as I'm concerned I haven't blocked anyone it's fucking lame to do so
    Be clever and nail people instead of running away

• Lol marriage proposals. Not many blocks. Maybe 8 or so. Every time I hear how bad it is for women (and girls) on here for nude pics, I'm shocked. I can't believe so many guys actually believe that is going to get them somewhere with a female. It's so... I wanna say pitiful but that's the wrong word. They must have so little clue. They must think since they get turned on by naked women then women must get turned on by an anonymous dudes dinky dick lol. Sad, sick and clueless.

• I have not blocked anyone, but there are plenty of precious little snowflakes who have blocked me.
    Blocking someone is a de facto admission that your position cannot survive critical scrutiny. That is why it is the leftards who like to ban people.

• A good majority of this site has me blocked

• I've blocked 4 guys so far. 1 white supremacist and the others were just douchey or annoying. Will you marry me btw? Jk :P

• Hahaha its not the end of the world, i always get women on here sending me vag pics. Its disgusting, i might become gay so people stop

• I haven't blocked anyone. I don't take this site that seriously. Lol. I just wish that you no longer get to see the people who have blocked you.

Sorry to say, but I think the marriage proposals to you are hilarious. Lol.

• 😂😂😂
    Ok umm my block list is empty
    Though I've blocked some people but I unblocked them after sometime :P

• Zero.
    Checking my male privilege.

• I have had no reason to block anyone on this site or given anyone a reason to block me. I have never gotten private messages or send them out. Lol marriage proposals. The anons are just so desperate. Haha that's so sad.

• none I don't block people

• Enough, but if someone doesn't watch it, another will be added to the list.

• Zero currently, but I have blocked one guy. He just wouldn't shut up, so I blocked, figured he'd take the hint and stop yammering on, he did.

• One, just one as she was just annoyingly abusive.

• Only one

• 11 users and that's because they're trolls and I don't like them at all

• four

• Like 3 and I've been on here for almost 3 years.

• Less than 5 I think.

• Nope ^^ I've been blocked buy a person while discussing of me being against the usage of weapons, though.

• only one yet

• just wait until you're 18... imma be all up in that inbox

• 0. Nobody has bothered me to the point of blocking them

• I dont block.
    Marriage proposals? LOL

• Zero. No one is worth that energy.

• 0 blocked people.

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 29

• I've blocked 20, all bitter ass misogyonists who decided to message me about how I'm such a "stupid whore for believing women deserve equal rights" when men are actually so much better than women, creepy pervs or just people who crossed the line when they resorted to insulting me in the most ridiculous ways during an argument because they were obviously losing.
    If I'd count the amount of blue anons I've blocked I think we could wholeheartedly add another 30 to that and make it 50 overall though 😂😪

• My boyfriend has taught me his ways of blocking anyone that ends up being a mouth-breather. So I started blocking people more often but I still only do it if they end up being really stupid.

• I have two people blocked.

• 19 people

13 guys, 6 girls

• 1 user
    He turned out to be a huge perv 😠

• 13 people. It takes a lot for me to want to block you. Majority of the people on that list are racist or complete dickheads. I've also started to block those that block me since people like to block, unblock to talk shit, and block again.

• 21 people

• i've blocked 43 including: pervs/spammers/trolls/ and those who blocked me (i blocked them back)

• I've just blocked one person.

• 36 people

• 10 only racist though

• Just 3 people, I dont like blocking people but if they get on my nerves or disrespect me because of my views and continue to put me down, theyre blocked.

• As i remember one. He was Georgian from the same city as me and he was a danger for my confidentiality.

• None yet.

• maybe one, its easier to get people u don't like to block you. just be super obtuse with them lmfao

• 26 users

• Nobody.

• If you want me to block you, you will have to try extremely hard.

I just don't do it.

• Zero I think.

• 10 people

• Me = Never blocked anyone on any site.

• I haven't blocked anyone on here

• 0. If I don't like someone I ignore them, blocking is stupid (except when a person is stalking you).

• 10 atm

• I only have 1 person blocked

• I have two blocked, for general douchiness.

• Pff why would you block them for? This is not a personal thing to me so I don't block anyone here.

• I haven't block anyone YET LOL

• 7. Half of them I don't remember why. Lmfao