Considering deactivating my account?

If I do it, will I be able to reactive it? Or have to create an entirely new one?

> Has anyone else done it? Do you regret it?

3mo Could you use the same username as the original account?

Most Helpful Guy

• i've deactivated several times now. You'll have to make a new account. I don't really regret it because each time i left for a good reason. But you'll progressively loose more and more followers as you make new accounts

Most Helpful Girl

• I regret it a lot. I miss linkywinky.

What Guys Said 10

• Deactivate means you are deleting your account.. If you don't want to use website don't deactivate instead.. Just leave it like this 2-3 months later you can continue.. They aren't charging you anything for that..
    Also... If you deactivate now and then and make like 10 accounts every year. Bits like making multiple trash on their server..
    And if you stick to one account you might even end up making enough points to retrieve something

• If you deactivate, you will lose everything. I've considered deactivating myself but it took me a long time to get all of my points. Lol.

I'd probably deactivate once I have enough points for the Amazon gift card :)

Note to self, get enough points for gift card and then deactivate.

If I tell you all I know, it'll give away who I am. You're known. Don't deactivate.

Hmm... I'd be shocked if we're following each other because I don't have many female followers ;)

• I think leaving it dormant is a better option. You than always have the option of coming back :D

• I don't think so

• This is my second account. I regret getting rid of my other when I wanted to take a break, should have just left it.

• dont do it , just sign out.
    i dont think there is any point of deactivating since everything will be there.

• i think you have to create an enitrely new one

• Nope, you'll need to start a new one.

• I used to be a guru ;)
    didn't regret it
    Now I am bored so...

• I'm on my third account (I deactivated both times).

You lose everything.

Can you take the same username with the new account?

Nope.

What Girls Said 9

• In my opinion if you want to leave but may be back then it's probably best to just leave your account up but not get on it. You can't get your account back if you deactivate it.

• You'll have to create a new account with a new name.

• You won't be able to reactivate. I've thought about deactivating many times, but I won't. Eventually I'll just stop logging on.

• Once you deactivate your account there's no reactivating it. You will have to open a new account. I did it once but was back within a few months starting over again.

• Just ignore it and then come back when you feel like it. Then you won't have to make a new one later.

• You will have to make another account, if you deactivate this one.

• You'd have to make a new one

• you have to create another one if you leave

• I wouldn't deactivate my account just in case I want to get back on here after quitting.