Should US GaG deport Turkish users to Turkish GaG?

"hello friends, i am turkish girl. what nationality being me? what do you think of turkish? how I do look against friend?" - every Turkish user on US GaG

• Yes. No one wants to read your broken English.
  • No. Check your IP address privilege, shitlord
  • Yes, and deport Obama, too.
3mo Well, I worded that badly. There's no specific GaG for Americans, but there is one for Turks, so I don't get why they're here.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well reading things like those you mentioned is annoying. But English is not their first language, so making mistakes is normal.
    I don't think they should be "deported".
    At the same time I also don't get why they don't use the Turkish GAG.

My first language is Dutch yet I speak English perfectly well. Also, French, German and Spanish quite okay. It's not because it's a second language, it's the schools.

@Pac-Man At least they have some sense of sexlife and not completely maddened by it.

'There are people who rape water bottles and machinery bearings in Turkey.

@Darklydarkened okay you win lol

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I will admit it is extremely annoying to get messages from dozens of turkish men claiming to be in love with me and not being able to make out half the things they say

Ima in luv with u babeh 😍 me luv u long time 🍆

@Pac-Man you're hilarious

Concervative part of turkish men can't get a kiss from a girl until they're in their mid 20's mostly.

And they have a ridicilous middle-eastern way of looking to western women.

'Oh, they're so horny and fuck all the time, they're not that selective, besides, they're sick of their own men and they desire turkish men' (Don't laugh, this really is a thing in some turks)

So some of them think randomly trying to hit on foreign gals out of the blue is a good plan.

• I'd say no. Here's my reasoning.

I know of a site called Howrse, which has both an international version and regional servers. Most players play on their regional server, but also on the international server. The regional servers (RS) are smaller than the international (INT) servers, so most people play on both. If you play on RS you have less competition and a smaller community (much better behaved as well) but there are less people to answer any questions you have about the game and different horse breeds/ less horse breeds, as well as less items and currency. INT means you have more horse breeds, easier times getting items because there are more floating around, but you have to deal with a lot more competition and bigger community (which has a bit of a mob mentality and quite a few scammers and trolls.

We can apply that to GaG. The Spanish/Turkish sites which are the RS in this example, are smaller, which means less people to answer your questions, and less people who ask questions therefore less XPER and MHO's to go around, though I've seen less trolling ( at least on Spanish) and less questions going unanswered or myTakes being ignored. INT, which is the main site, has more people to answer/ask questions, so more XPER and MHO's for everyone, with the price of an uptick in trolling and unanswered questions/unaknowledges myTakes.

This concludes my opinion on INTGaG and why INTGaG should not deport it's Turkish users to TurkGaG. If anything, more regional servers, as well as keeping INTGaG open, would be a move I would support

I'd take less MHO and XPER in place of spammy Turks.

Not to mention that they rarely like opinions or give MH anyway.

The Spanish server (from my experience) is a bit different from the Turkish one then

• we should ban the americans, save for the ones i like. who's with me?

Good luck with that.

I don't even know what we're talking about at this point.

@thewanderingme lmfao no, far from it

• Turkish here... turkey there... Turks everywhere
    on gag

media3.giphy.com/media/W5PqJC6r5TwfC/giphy.gif

• Yeah lmfaooooo

• Obama is American. he would have to be deported ;)

I meant exiled. lol, I typed the wrong word too :/

• There is also a Spanish gag but that won't stop people from coming on here

• @Other_Tommy_Wiseau we started a movement lmao

• So what about me then? I'm from Europe. I can't 'enjoy' this "US" site?

What Guys Said 10

• Uhh... well... here's the thing.
    Probably old world stuff but the creator of GaG is Tolga Tanriseven. He's turkish so... yeaah about your proposal

• Technically, I always found it strange how Turkish people who CAN'T speak English at all to comprehend things STILL choose to be on THIS site instead of the Turkish edition, where they get answers that is relevant to their culture, and they actually understand what is being said.

Then again, they can do whatever they want. As long as what they say resembles English. :p

• Hahaha build a firewall and make turkey pay for it

• I agree. Finally an end to all of those "What u thnk turkey?" Questions.

• This site would be much better if it were purged of all nationalities except Canadians. There's too many of you fucks pressing on the breast of mother earth

• lol no, it is only a website.

• ı Türki, yöu deport American

This is exactly what I mean. You guys can't fucking write.

Go to Turkish GaG.

I knew you were Turkish 😮😮😮 Paul Mehmet khan the third 😒😒😒😂😂

• I didn't realize US Gag existed.

Perhaps we could make one, might reduce trolling on the main site.

Well, I worded that badly. There's no specific GaG for Americans, but there is one for Turks, so I don't get why they're here.