Do You Know About Google?

Why do some people ask things on here they'll be better of googling? 🙄🙄

You'll likely find a much better source of information on Google than from a bunch of random people online looking for relationship advice.. who might just also just Google their answer to your question.. I'm just saying.

You in the hypothetical sense.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Moreover... why do people habitually ask questions of the wrong gender, when clearly people of the same gender are (literally) better equipped to answer.

Example: "girls, girls, what does it mean when my penis does xyz?" ... wouldn't someone with a penis know more about that?

I suppose that the answers have something to do with human interaction... if you can call anonymous Internet posting "human" interaction. 🙋

What Guys Said 17

• What is this thing that you call google?

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...024563c3f6917025b217e4.jpg

• I hardly ever ask questions on here just for that reason why bother when there's a much better wealth of information out there. The amount of questions where I just want to link letmegooglethatforyou is a lot.

• I wish http://justfuckinggoogleit.com was still active. It was fun to use back in the usenet days.

• shhhhhhhh the entire userbase will drop by 2/3

• some people prefer to have a conversation about their answer than just look up other people's conversations..

i'm not talking about opinions and conversations. there are questions on here like "if my cat bit a human and drew blood, can it catch anything?"

yeah, I think they're just bored and are looking for interaction. The question is not something they were actually wondering - they just tried to think of something to get responses.

• Dat Xper for questions doe...

Ugh true. It's like ONE POINT DOE

Ikr! Thats why i made sure i made sure to be first reply here 😘

I suppose for some questions you'll end up with yahoo answers so i guess its more like pick your poison.

• I think the people is to get the user experiences from people here.

• Because Google is too scientific. Sometimes, people just want opinions from real people :)

But some questions need scientific answers.. Like I saw a question about whether a cat can catch something from humans if they bit a human and drew blood. Clearly that should not have been for this forum..

Definitely. I'm not speaking about those questions, even the dumb penis questions are looking for actual opinions, which is appropriate for this site, as much as I don't like them lol

You're not the only one that hates those penis questions. Haha 😂

• Fuck Google. AskJeeves is helpful, AskJeeves cares.

• Google knows more about you than you know about Google... Think about it...

• I ask the same thing everyday on here. Maybe it's because their IQ is 00000000

• What is this "google" you speak of?

• ... or the search function on here, even? ;)

• I actually thought you was going to tell us interesting facts lolol

hahaha sorry to disappoint.. I'll do better next time.

• For attention. Especially, How Do I look?
    And just for social interaction.

• 1|0

Sassy one, nice try. For my question I'm much more likely to find accurate answers on here, from the source, people who are definitely in the pool of my sample audience, than on Google.

the question is about the GAG community I doubt google cares about GAG.

What Girls Said 4

• What's google? I just ask jeeves when I have questions.

• That's the question many of us ponder. I guess they like discussing things with the community as well instead of just searching for an answer.

• People want to hear things direct from the source.
    Here they feel a direction connection with others. On google its always a machine

• What is Google you speak of? Bing is where it's at!