Should gag make it so that a person you block's username and posts are no longer visible to you just like the blocking feature on Facebook?

On face book when you block someone all evidence of them disappears except for maybe Old posts, but when you block someone on Facebook they do not even see your posts.

If a blocked person on Facebook makes a post on a mutual friend's status , you can't even see it.

Do you think it should be the same way when a person you block their replies to other users on the same posts and their questions are no longer visible just like on Facebook? Where the blocked person can not even search for your username too like on Facebook?

• yes
  • no
  • keep it the same
  • other idea

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! If I block someone or if someone blocks me, I don't want to see their presence on the site ever again! They're pretty much dead to me! Haha!

What Guys Said 6

• YES!!!

• Yes definitely. I hate seeing their bullshit opinions lol

• I like it.

• I think the block option should be re-looked at. I've been blocked for stating facts and a person cannot handle it. Then when I have some genius opinions for someone on a thread, I can't comment on it if it's done by somebody who blocked me.

• yes i would like this.

• They also should make a dislike button, which facebook has failed to do for years

What Girls Said 3

• Yes and also the other way around. If someone blocks you, then should they also be automatically blocked and disappear as well

• HELL YESSSS

• I would really love that.