Do you think most people on this site appear to be "above average" looking?

Of course I'm talking about those that we know of. Whether it be from the rate me's or profile pics I think most people are on here are pretty attractive and I'm excluding catfishes. What do you think?

0|0
7|20

Most Helpful Guy

• There are an awful lot of people on this site, and we hardly know everyone so it's difficult to say.. It may or may not be the case. If I should give a logical answer though, it would make the most sense for people to not be "above average" given the reason of the site.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• Mhmm. I'm say the vast majority are just average.

I'd say the reason you think that is because 95% of people using "how do I look" are girls who already know they look hot and are using it as nothing more then an ego boost multiple times per day. So they spam the topic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Naw all of us are average and or ugly...^_^

2|0
    0|0
  • Decidedly average. If you want to see a decent HDIL section go check the Turkish site lol

@chintita

2|0
    0|0
    • truth, those turkish genes got me craving turkey if ya kno what i mean

• It's funny, we're so conditioned to think of average as bad - but in this case average just means normal.

• @chintita yeah a Turkey sandwich with lots of mayo perhaps... 😉.

@lanternhill exactly, average means normal not great but not bad. Most people on the planet look like this making it avg.

• Nah. There are some above average, some even are hot, but the vast majority is simply average, or below.

1|0
    0|0
  • Most people don't even have a profile pic up lol

3|0
    0|0
  • yeah it's above average based on most of the how do I look but I imagine the users are mainly like me who know I'm basically average.

1|0
    0|0
  • That is true. There r lots of lookers on here.

1|1
    0|0
  • Only a handful of hot girls on here in my opinion.

1|1
    0|0
  • There are definitely above average people on here. It's the usual suspects that come first to mind.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah honestly most people that have profile pics on here are slightly above average to hot as fuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just blew your theory

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL. Its interesting

1|0
    0|0
  • No I'm ugly

1|0
    0|0
  • I bring up the overall average for GaG males significantly

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah i agree

1|0
    0|0
  • some hot babez here but generally no

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd say they're pretty average lookin

1|0
    0|0
  • Most look average or below average.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think good looking people are more likely to post their picture.

I think people who are catfishing are more likely to use good looking people's pictures.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yea, a lOT of people are so attractive. Like just, I feel bad about myself when I see these GORGEOUS girls comparing themselves to their EQUALLY attractive friends and complaining and just ugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of attractive users, but I'm sure the majority of us are average.

1|1
    0|0
  • some are some are not
    but I am :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Most of them no

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Most are more or less average. There's only a few that I'd consider really attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure, which sort of proves that people can be good-looking and losers too :p.

1|0
    0|0