What should my 100th mytake be on?

Within then next few days I'm going to be preparing my 100th take. Which also may be my final take for a while. I am now at 96 but I really want to plan out 100. One topic I have is a big rant about how our mainstream culture rants over celebs and blindly follows whatever they do. I also want to do one on the election and why I think the two parties both picked horrible choices in Trump and Clinton. A third one I want to consider is about why I think the economy is going to get worse. Which sounds better?

• Rant about mainstream celebrities and why people blindly follow them
  • Why Trump and Clinton are bad choces
  • Why the economy will collapse again
  • Other.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• A or D.

Please not B or C. I can't take any more politics or economics. It's saturated at this time.

If other, something uplifting. Maybe a scientific breakthough. But go John Oliver on it, get in depth and help us learn.

• anything but politics and the economy -.-

• why garlic bread is the best

• Trump/Clinton seems pretty relevant topic

• Write something positive. There is too much negativity on here already.

• why trump and Hillary Clinton are bad choices

• Wow you u must have a lot of time on your hands.

What Guys Said 5

• about how to use the points this site grants, and your guaranteed reception of those points as someone whose work will likely be featured and promoted automatically, no matter it's content, to milk $25 gift cards out of Amazon.

• ... or you could just write about how you get your topics and how you have so many frickin Takes.

• How about Catalina home grown country folks

• Don't do it on Trump/Clinton (because it's gonna be bullshit, Trump is the man), and don't do it on the economy because you probably don't know anything about it. And the first option on celebrities is dumb. Do it on something else.

• What is an idea you would think of

• Anything you're into. Do you have a passion or hobby that can apply to others? Maybe give tips about something you discovered that many others don't know about?

• Write about why both of those candidates suck