Why is having a BF/GF so important on G@G?

It seems like that whats more important in this site! I read all the time. " I am a virgin and I am 22 and blah blah... but I am afraid to talk to girls" Come on Gagers! If you like someone face your fears... Are you so afraid of someone saying no... U just have to do it. if it work, Great! If it doesn't oh well!

Most Helpful Guy

• Because it's all in their heads and minds. The harsh truth in reality is that relationships don't exactly last "forever" or "til death do us part", but I guess not too many people had their reality check yet or haven't really looked deeper into it yet.

All those horny, sexual attraction, lust, infatuation, desire or whatever the fuck anyone wants to call them, isn't exactly "love", it's the result of the hormones, chemicals and electrical signals traveling around in our brains and bodies. But why that happens you would probably ask? It's just their to get us to want to reproduce and increasing the chance of reproducing and procreating, but what purpose then does that absolutely truly serve? Simple, if these hormones didn't exist then an entire species of all biological beings such as humans would then merely and eventually become extinct since none of us would ever desire to reproduce or to fuck.

One other thing, unless both partners or spouses dies exactly at the same time such as from an accident or some other terrible tragic disaster, then someone will eventually die first and leave the other behind anyway. If that is what they fear, everyone more or less does die alone in the end. It's just a false sense of security people think they will have or feel if they have family, a partner, a relationship, or kids and then they won't die "alone", and you can't take them with you when it's your time to die, well not legally anyway.

And when it comes to sex, it's not worth the hype so many had claimed just because they experienced it. Good luck for those that sleep around and sleep around frequently, as I think that is gonna start running up the bills on contraceptives, as getting someone knocked up or become knocked-up is definitely gonna become even more expensive. That and the possibility of catching some venereal disease with no cure such as herpes, yea, good for them, have fun fucking around until they're fucked from catching any of those diseases. Condoms don't absolutely guarantee 100% from all venereal diseases anyway, so why even hype over sex, it's really nothing special, just in people's heads, providing it any value only because they desire what everyone else claims "feels good" or "feels great".

Most Helpful Girl

• People think having a bf/gf will solve all their problems when feeling lonely. Though that is a big fat lie and it does not fix it at all. The only way that can be fixed is if you feel 100% comfortable with that person. Plus relying on an outside thing trying to fix anything never works well either.

I agree with you on those gagers being pansies! Always size up your mark and if you do it correctly. You will never be rejected and yes I know from experience that works. :P Though dudes might have a higher fail rate. :'(

What Guys Said 27

• A woman will NEVER understand what rejection in the dating game is from a man's perspective.

The constant negativity and people not wanting you, can beat down someone psychologically and emotionally.

Women will NEVER fully understand this in my opinion.

Oh wait I been rejected a lot!

But men will still approach you decently often, so if you don't want to be alone romantically, you don't have to.

But a man... we HAVE to approach and constantly take that rejection beating, or we will be romantically lonely.

Oh no... Women never approach me. So? I honestly never get approach in real life. haha! I been rejected a couple of time in the past. I saying find a relationship is a two way streak. Beside begin a women isn't easy. We are likely to get rape and beat and who knows what. Guys are less likely going to fear going out at night.

• Having relationships is generally important to people

Precisely, being desirable by someone in a primal way is important to many people, not a hard concept to understand if one isn't pretentious on modern society and understand humans as animals.

• You're on a relationship website. This question answers itself. Think.

This isn't' a relationship website. LOL

@hazoplmeught To quote PacMan "A gentleman allows a lady to maintain her fiction " :*

When the website was began X years ago there were far fewer topics and it was far more centered on relationship advice. It could be argued it's changed into a more general forum with relationship as the main backdrop hence the decor & design and presentation of the website at large.

I can't believe this had to be "discussed".

• Many people who are insecure come here looking for answers, it's normal. At least we have the chance to help them.

And it's not only important on G@G, people normally want to be with someone, it's natural. Maybe here people talk more about it because of what this site normally offers.

• Because more often than not it's not as easy as simply 'asking' them. If it were, there wouldn't be any questions about it.

Yes its simple! They need to face that dragon head on. Or else you might never grow up!

Than maybe they need a little thearpy or self help cuz!

Or they just need to be careful with who they face.

• Who wants to grow old all alone, a very dull life.

People like me do ask girls out and approach them first, that doesn't mean they say yes. I always get rejected. My question is why do girls always reject me, that's the reason I'm alone because I do everything guys who aren't single do.

Hey me! I want grow old all alone? What you don't have a family or friends? Like I have my ma, dad, cousin, haha I have a load of family. Also who says you will be dull if you live alone! I am certainly not dull at all! hahah I actually have a nice life and I imagine a better one when I am 30. Why do women reject me? Depends on how you look and if she known you for a long time and you never asked her out?

Well who says you can't go to the arcade by yourself.

I have, but it would be more fun to hang with friends and compete against them in games.

• If you are the type of person that needs someone in your life, then you have not stood on your own.

You can only really be of use to someone in a relationship if you have made it on your own.

• people ask for advice on girls/guys because that's what this place is for... an opportunity to ask the opposite sex about something you can't answer yourself.

• Because people have no where else to go for advice.

Isn't the whole point of this site supposed to be advice?

• Honestly, it's not the relationship questions that are the most annoying. What drives me nuts is how like half the time girls post or comment, men flock over and start drooling or asking to talk. It seems to be the most heavy concentration of lonely guys I've ever been introduced to in my life. Yech.

• I agree with your last statement except it is not important to have a BF/GF. It doesn't matter.
    Many people are just insecure and need a kick in their rear to get out and get on with it.

ahm a 21 yr old virgin but i haf sexi prons.

• For me, it's because I feel lonely. I think having a girl to hang with and do things with would be great. For some reason, I can't get one.

• I sm just shy around girls it is hard to meet girls.

• It's a lot, a LOT more complicated than that almost always

No not really.

3. No one girl/guy is special! Like seriously none! Nada! next time you think she the only one you'll ever meet in 5 years consider looking or doing things outside of school or or CRAZY THOUGHT! Wait and have fun and be happy on your own. Don't need a girl to be happy.

Listen to Apple! She definitely knows what she's talking about!

• Lmao get deez nerds

• Yay! Love it! Now who wants to ask me first?……. lmao..…. Hugz... love it...🍀🐶🍀

Sometimes it takes a person such as yourself to take charge and be confident in who they are and what they have to offer... on a serious note. hugz n smiles 🍀🐶🍀

• Because this is a sight about relationships.

• What the hell do you know about rejection? And don't tell me you've been rejected or have asked guys out. Cause I don't believe it.

Of course all the women are gonna agree since they their the ones who do the rejection.

Isdifferent when its the guy doing the asking. Women never ask out anyone regardless of what I hear or see. I don't
      know why you just can't admit that. Look at my pic does it look like I would have women come up to me? Does it look like I succeed with them no.

It looks like you need to try. As in be more postive and outgoing!

• Apple, your badass side is quite sexy.

Worse, some people just don't shut up and go public about it when they do have it, "Loook, im dating x, y, m, i make out, i eat that dude, i eat 3 chicks", blablabla...

Oh boy! I swear people on the internet... need to be pushed in a locker and forbin to reproduce!

• cause its a relationship site, thats what its meant for

@Smmyskittles Like she said they have other topic not just relationship!

yeah, its not really meant for that though

Shopping, Other, GaG Community, How do I look, sex stuff, education, health/fitness?
      SOO many other topics.

I think that's a part of it; but not the reason or majority.

• It's not important to me apple :D

• Wow like the way u think u have a lot of wisdoms young lady... In fact u r right nobody is worth it

• Status

• Well to be honest, I've just been rejected so many times that I feel like something is wrong with me. I just want to figure out what the problem is.

• Yeah that's some great advice

• i dont know

What Girls Said 13

• i kinda see ur point. while i understand that a lot of people here want love, the intentions never sound justifiable to me, and i wish more people learned to embrace themselves before loving someone else. it's so liberating.

• Preach. <3

• A lot of people on here are lonely in my opinion
    I don't think it's important in general but on GAG relationships tend to be glorified, especially for the younger people on here.

• Many of us just want love and are chicken, hah.

• You go, Apple! I'm right behind you! :*

To me, it's not important. I've gone on dates but I'm not actively looking or worried about dating anyone.

Now, if there's someone I'm interested in like that. I'll pursue the hell outta him. ;}

• I think this all the time when I am on here. Why people on here need other people to calidate their existence is beyond me.

yeah I feel like screaming. Do your hw or go out for a run! Or go to the mall with friends. Instead they stay home and complain about a horrible life. As if a relationship could fix and solve their sadness.

• I have no Idea why and I think it's pretty stupid too

• A lot of people on this site don't have much experience in that area and ask questions about it. Which is what the site is for haha

• It's not important to me, but it's not as simple as it seems.

• For real lol

• Preach this!
    #queenappleslays

• No one wants to be alone...

I DO!

If you want to be alone why are you telling people to face their fears?

@Touglyforfemales again why does everything have to be about relationship! Most of the time when I confront my fears Its not about romantic!

• Apple I want a boyfriend so bad help. Lol just kidding