How about creating other titles like MHO? Like Funniest Reply? Sweetest Reply? Most Thought Provoking or Inspiring? Just a thought?

I have myself have been inspired by the contributions here at g@g... and thought some responses deserved a little recognition... just a thought... love you because that is me, be well be strong... And as always... big Hugz to all 🍀🐶🍀

• yeah might be cool?
  • nah too much bother
  • maybe if those were optional
3mo Affirmative... My thoughts exactly as our optional little hey thanks or whatever's. Already laughing and smiling...🍀🐶🍀. Hugz!
3mo Thanks everyone!!!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• This is probably the first original idea for an addition to GAG I've seen this whole year so far.

Thank you for your compliment and, I am honored that you thought so... hugz n smiles...🍀🐶🍀

What Girls Said 3

• Those would be cool if they were optional but also a bit much if they were on every opinion.

My intent entirely!! Thank you I thought so too! Smiles... Hugz...🍀🐶🍀

• Sounds like it'd be fun.

It came to me as I was reading a responses to a couple of questions..…thank you for your reply... hugz and as always smiles 🍀🐶🍀

• I love that idea!!!

What Guys Said 3

• I like the idea. Maybe have several different to choose from but make all but most helpful optional. If the others were not optional, I think it would make a mess lol. It would get confusing and time consuming but I love the idea if they're optional.

• It sounds like a neat idea. I had an account on gag once before a couple of years ago and it seems like much hasn't really changed in that time. Maybe it's time they added some new features for us to play with.

Take it back.

I do not to loose any feature only add options if we choose... nothing more... Hugz... I do not wish to ruin anything for anyone just thinking out loud and wanted your take too... thank you... smile... I do appreciate your concerns...🍀🐶🍀

First of all thank you. I thought so to not to overcomplicate or delete or change but to let others know we appreciated their voice as it were... hugz 🍀🐶🍀

• You would sabotage the site if you put funniest reply because no one will actually try to help and everyone will try to be funny and youd get 9gag

This is firstly an advice site, not a social network...

Maybe they could implement an optional beta feature to see if it works or not but i call nope

Thank you for your reply... I think humor and all of those topics apply... and as I said an option for us to those who want to give props to those our readers... and it was a thought... hugz bro... smile 🍀🐶🍀