If you deactivated your account and came back I would?

Would you change your name? Would you tell anybody it's you? Or would you be a different person/a "new" GAGer? what else would you do?

I would probably be either "Mario22" or "Pablo16" and I don't think anybody cares it's me 😂

Or I could name my self "Ben Dover" 😛 or maybe even "ElChapo"

1|0
12|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Lmao everyoneeee comes back. I'd have a different name. This is my second account. My first I was never here so it was pointless. I'd also not post a pic up and go incognito. But I have a unique and bold way for expressing word's sooooo yeah I think everyone would know it is me lol. People leave because they need a break from this chaotic environment.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• ElChapo lol i love that!
    when i leave, I'm not coming back. when diana aka missnowhere left, the shit she got from people was appalling, and i wouldn't wanna come back to seeing that stuff about me either.

anyway IF i had to pick one, I've already decided it'll be ZucchinisInBikinis :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Everyone that deltes their account comes back and picksback up where they left off.

The only people that don't are the people that got their account deleted so they can start over... And some have the balls to say who they are and get kicked off again for the same reason.

I would never delete my account but if I did I wouldn't be coming back. I think it's a complete waist.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, yes, and I'd still be me. I'd miss you a lot.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont think i'd ever deactivate, i'd just take a long break without logging in so that 5 years from now i can reread my opinions :D

if i did came back i'd be chintata

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know what username I would create if I deactivated and came back. I'm not that creative. xD

0|1
    0|0
  • This is actually my third account. My first account name was a certain license plate number. I wish I had the willpower to quit this site, I don't need any more negativity and this site's not helping.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I probably make a funnier username. But my boring one will do lol

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

What does your name even mean? Lol did you just close your eyes and type random keys? 😂

• 3mo

lol the letters are my initials.
      and my favorite number is 800 but its backwards. boring hahah

• 3mo

At least it's more creative than mine lol

• Once you deactivate you deactivate there is no coming back.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm happy with my username. My name is Crystal and I'm sparkly lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably create a new, cooler username haha

0|1
    0|0
  • If I do it, I won't come back. But I am really considering it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• I would come as "Triggerer", and would start triggering people.

http://i.imgur.com/HnXarCG.gifv

0|1
    0|0
  • "Ben Dover" Haha. That's something I would do.

If I deactivated and came back, I would definitely have a different username. I'd probably go with:

ThatDudeHere
    YoloDude
    MetsGM
    BlueAnon

I wouldn't tell anyone I was former "BeerFarts." I'd let people figure it out on their own :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not planning to deactivate my account, but if that happened I would tell people it's me if I come back. I couldn't come back as something different. I would come back as sexnineanon or if I grow an inch, sixtenanon. My name would still be 6'9" anonymous lol.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol please I'm never going to deactivate I never deactivate my accounts ever.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd name myself fearfulbanana

0|1
    0|0
  • I would come back as JustinTheSecond

0|1
    0|0
  • Was ihav2fart, couldn't continue lying to y'all cause iFarted

0|1
    0|0
  • TheDeadman will be my next username!

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't come back... But if I had to I'd include beast in the username.

0|0
    0|0