What brought you to this site?

Hi, what brought you here?

For me, it was because I like meeting new people (so message me if you like) and also like giving advice.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a few questions I was pondering at the time. It looked like an interesting place, so I stuck around.

Most Helpful Guy

• I read elsewhere online that only 25% of women orgasm during penetrative sex and I found that very difficult to believe because it didn't fit my experience at all. In the course of researching the question this site turned up.

It hasn't cleared up the question but I've learned lots of other interesting things.

What Girls Said 5

• Well literally because I googled "Why do guys like nipple piercings on girls" and this site was the first link

I only stayed/made an account because i have MANY opinions, I can be creative with my mytakes AND i can make friends.

SUch as the amazing @Mario21

• Fear. I have a difficult situation and I have been on here before. I know there are good people here.

• I have insomnia so I come here and waste my time.. Well mostly

• scary creatures called MEN

• I was looking for advice and found this site somehow

What Guys Said 3

• I was basically in girlfriend trouble. Had vent, ask and later understood what I need to do. After that people were having problems that I knew all too well so like giving my opinion on it.

• I knew about this site a long time ago. This site came up a lot on search engines such as Bing and Google. Since Yahoo Answers got lame, I decided to join this site and I've been hooked ever since!

• Same as EmpatheticLady