Why do girls stalk people?

I've had a lot of stalkers.. Seems as if GAG is spawning more of them. What would possess a girl to stalk someone? Just a general question you know xD

I think Admins should do something about stalkers. I don't know what would possess a girl to go through these lengths.

Most Helpful Girl

• People get so interested and involved with what is going on in others' lives, especially if they don't get the easiest access to information. It makes them freaked out and search every possible thing they can, wanting to know as much as possible, what makes someone tick.

Gotta love the couple of questions about you in the last few hours if that's what you're referring to, hah.

Most Helpful Guy

• Bc they are literally nobody going nowhere. No friends, no dates, no future, ugly, disgusting people taking oxygen for no reason lol

Effects of excessive Zoloft pink anons ✌

What Girls Said 13

• Stalk? I don't.

NOWWWW, If I get bored I do creep. Literally go to their profile, look at any interesting topics and click it.

lol, you're like #3. I've got 5 people I creep on regularly.

Mustachekitteh is on that list. :]

• Lol no some girl on here has tracked down my accounts on different forums and is publicizing shit on me that happened last year. She would have to reverse image and really scanned through everything

• She's a stoopid sloooooot.

What's she trying to get you for with what she's puttin' up?

• Because we have a dream to become creepers!
    vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• http://gif.co/xgBA.gif
    Everyone wants you.

But really I have the same situation. That's why I barely follow anyone, then they can't message me lol

• I am guilty 🙈🙈

• Are you talking about that pink anon that just posted a question about you twice? Lol.

• I can't say yes directly because that would be breaking the rules but I'll let you make that assumption. I saw one of them.. What was the other?

• I believe she tried to repost the same question because I attempted to respond to the first initially but it was removed and I saw it pop up again in the feed. So either it was a glitch or it was an attempted repost.

• They want the d

• Umm I don't know maybe craziness? I also had a guy stalker. man, that's creepy af...

• Oh plzzzz! Guys are stalkers too!!

• i don't know. i've had guy stalkers to in real life. and then i saw my friend stalk a dude. perhaps it's obsession?

• I have no idea other than they like you Idk?

• But it isn't actually stalking here on GaG becuase it's not the same as ig or FB where there's a lot of photos of yourself on it.

• And you don't have any photos on here only the one of your stomach, so I don't know why anyone would stalk you on here

• No idea some pink anon. Question got deleted

• Weird... There's some creepy ass people here on GaG lol be careful.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• Too much free time. People need to get hobbies lol

• You know, someone was stalking you today. I saw someone posting a pic of you and was trying to flame you this same hour.

• What pic? Nudes?

• She grabbed a photo you took from some blonde girl that you posted on the Bodybuilding Forum you called a slut, and was trying to put you on blast. I think she asked... Why Are Men Creeps? Or something... I'm very forgetful but yeah It's very coincidental that you asked this not long after. Did you see the post, then posted this? lol

The post was taken down after I reported it xD

• Oh I thought you meant pics of me. Yeah that's the one that was shown to me.

• There are stalkers everywhere, both men and women.