Why is G@G so obsessed with race?

I have legitimate concern lol... All I see is questions and myTakes about race... race... race. I'm just like, "holy crap, why is race such a big topic on here"? Do you people have anything else to talk about? It just seems like a battle between conservatives and liberals on race-fueled issues. Lol. Can we talk about something else please?

Most Helpful Guy

• Life is a race babe

Most Helpful Girl

• WHEN AMERIKKA STOPS ITS OBSESSION WITH RACE.. SO WILL GG

Exactly thank you!

What Guys Said 11

• race, penis size, height, boobs, butt, am i fat, whos better looking

you get it all

• Because it's the Internet, it's a place to cry. A place where whiners congregate to share their tears.
    Let them cry because of their imaginary problems.

• It's a global website op. different cultures. people have cultural things against interracial marriage for example, apparently. I don't know before gag

• The whole world seems way too race focused these days. I blame race baiting politicians for the most part. They get richer and more powerful by keeping folks focused on stuff that doesn't matter.

Exactly. Why can't we worry about other things

• It's not just gag, its the same on other social media sites, news articles, and YouTube comments.

• Race is a hot topic no matter what website you go to. I just wish there was a sports category so people would be less focused on controversial type of subjects.

Same here. Tired of everything being about race

• It's feminism not race silly

• They have a race fetish 😂

Yeah to be honest! Lol

• Because, most of us are lightskins that's why

Oh and what else?

• Stupid.. racial politics is stupid.

• Race is a bigger area in some areas than others. It may not matter much in your life, but it matters for some people a great deal.

Yeah, like in America.

What Girls Said 6

• Why are dog owners obsessed with fleas? It's not the site, it's the people using it. There is a serious debate over preference vs discrimination. I can't help that I'm white, I was born this way. I can't help that I don't like dark or tanned skin. Many would try to tell me that this makes me a racist because I won't date black men, or Indian men. Guess what? If I cared about looks, I wouldn't date a tanned white man either because I simply do not find such features attractive. I have black friends, I hang out with my black co-workers, and I help out homeless people of every race and color around my city all the time. So, I'm not racist. But apparently, it's my fault that I'm white, and it's my fault that I don't like Brussels sprouts... I mean dark skinned men. Yeah, it's really freaking stupid.

Ummm that's not what I was talking about but okay.

• I think that there are a lot of Americans here, and it tends to be a bigger issue for them. I'm not going to say that there is no racism in Canada (because that would be a flat out lie), but it's approached very differently than down South. For example, all of their legal documents require them to specify a race which is very odd to me. Or at least, their university applications etc. do. When I took the AP French exam, it asked me what race I was and I was shocked. I didn't have to fill that out, of course, not being a US citizen, but it was weird.

Murica is always worried about race for some reason. Some racist just got his take promoted. How sad.

Agreed.

• I don't know... But I noticed that the race discussion is very ummm popular in the US for some reason. It exists everywhere but the US takes it to another level lol, like here in France it's not like that.

I want to love to France

• I wonder the same.
    I've been here for a long time, but lately I've seen more questions and MyTakes about race than ever. I really don't understand why.

Exactly me either!

• I don't know... I never ask anything that has to do with race

Good! Keep it that way. 😂

• i here you, but it may be heard to convince them.

Yeah because these people are so race obsessed and there are even racists on here that try to hide their racism with "BUT FREE SPEECH THO!"

i know. it's getting old real quick. it's freaking stupid. we're all different. people should just get over it.