Are you happy for this web site gag?

I enjoy it because I have met a lot of different people all around the world. It is true some of the culture is different but cool because I have learned also from them. India and Egypt and Turkey and so many more. Thanks guys for teaching me about you and your culture.

• Yes
    53% (8)50% (9)52% (17)Vote
  • Not really
    20% (3)22% (4)21% (7)Vote
  • No
    13% (2)17% (3)15% (5)Vote
  • love making new friends
    14% (2)11% (2)12% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya its fun, forcing my opinions on foreigners is my second favorite thing in the world

1|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I am, I very easily I use this site more than I do any other, it's a lot of fun!

There's a reason I have stayed here 6.5 years with the same username and same account, and been consistently active. :-D

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol no

1|0
    0|0
  • You learned about Turkey here? :P There isn't much about Turkey here other than "What do you think about Turkey?" and "How do i look".

1|0
    0|0
    • Well if you talk one on one with someone you will learn a lot.

• I'm very happy, there are lots of interesting people here, it's much better compared to facebook or twitter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes sort of

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes because that's were I met @ricaneyes 😋

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, for sure. I've met some really wonderful people from this site and have been entertained as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are obviously some things I don't like about this website, but overall, I'm happy with it.
    It's nice to learn about other countries. And while I'm here, I stop thinking about the shitty situation I'm in now.

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more