Are you happy for this web site gag?

I enjoy it because I have met a lot of different people all around the world. It is true some of the culture is different but cool because I have learned also from them. India and Egypt and Turkey and so many more. Thanks guys for teaching me about you and your culture.

• Yes
  • Not really
  • No
  • love making new friends

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

• Ya its fun, forcing my opinions on foreigners is my second favorite thing in the world

What Guys Said 6

• I am, I very easily I use this site more than I do any other, it's a lot of fun!

There's a reason I have stayed here 6.5 years with the same username and same account, and been consistently active. :-D

• Lol no

• You learned about Turkey here? :P There isn't much about Turkey here other than "What do you think about Turkey?" and "How do i look".

• Well if you talk one on one with someone you will learn a lot.

• I'm very happy, there are lots of interesting people here, it's much better compared to facebook or twitter.

• Yes sort of

• Yes because that's were I met @ricaneyes 😋

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, for sure. I've met some really wonderful people from this site and have been entertained as well.

• There are obviously some things I don't like about this website, but overall, I'm happy with it.
    It's nice to learn about other countries. And while I'm here, I stop thinking about the shitty situation I'm in now.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more