How can I delete a question from here?

I really need to delete a question but I couldn't find it

Most Helpful Guy

• You cannot. You can disavow it after a while, effectively severing any connection between your account and it, but that's all. The Mods/admins doesn't take down questions that doesn't violate any terms.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately you can't delete questions. You can ask the admins to delete it for you, but they will very rarely do so. The best that you can do is to disavow it and hope for the best.

Contact the admins here: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/contact

What Guys Said 5

• You can't. Only Mods can do that and I would have to violate community guidelines. You can disavow it, which means that it's no longer associated with your profile though.

• Go to questions then hit the chain for disavow. Sometimes they get removed by administration

• You can't

• what is the question?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 3

• You cannot delete questions. The only way that happens is if it violates site rules. You may disavow the question after 24 hours, though.

• You cannot, you should consult with an admin.

But then again they don't take down questions which don't violate the rules.

• You can't. Once you post you are the host. You can switch your question to anonymous though.