What makes you message another GAGer?

Inspired by a question I recently answered...

I usually message someone if I notice their bio has rock/metal music, or if they have their pets in their profile picture. Or if I love their opinion and want to continue talking about it without having to blow up the Askers notifications.

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If they seem fun to talk to based on their opinions and discussions we've had through the replies, I'll message them to discuss those things or just to let them know they're cool. :P

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Nothing.
    People message me sometimes but I dunno why.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmm... I've never messaged anyone first. I do respond to people that message me though (except for the pervy and troll messages) :)

1|0
    0|0
  • If they are hot. I just send them dick pics and marriage proposals in broken English.

3|0
    0|0
  • most of the time we have talked before in comments and I like them... in rare cases I really wanna say something about a question but it's already closed.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, when i identify myself with something from their profile.
    Other times when i feel i have something usefull to say that can help them.
    Or if they are funny to chat.
    Or if they are from my country.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually I'm the one that gets messaged, but hey I don't mind and have no problems chatting with them so it's all good.

1|0
    0|0
  • If they have similar likes and opinions to me and they seem friendly and I enjoy reading their posts, then maybe I'll send a message. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • If I find we have something in common

1|0
    0|0
  • Boredom usually tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • It's rare, but always positive. Usually music related, more often than not.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I have a really important thing to say to them. I don't really message people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I message when I need to ask something, regarding their opinion or otherwise.

0|0
    0|0
  • A girl messaged me to insult me...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't message to anyone whether they are hot or not.

I just don't care, I have many people who are messaging me, though.

1|1
    0|0
  • If I've been talking to them a lot on questions. Or if I have something personal to ask.

1|0
    0|0
  • there are very few people i message but when i do its usually a question about something they commented.. and of course i only message them if they are normal lol

1|0
    0|0
  • If they seem interesting.

1|0
    0|0
  • I very rarely initiate a message. They usually message me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have pets in my cover photo. And I don't message anyone because I feel like I'll bother them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I rarely ever message anyone... I just don't have anything special to say

1|0
    0|0
  • Yh I got a dog! lol
    And I love metal music

1|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0