I think Gurus and people who have Honest Opinions have no life?

Okay, so before anyone gets defensive on here.

My opinion is that the people who are GURUS and MOST HELPFUL GAGERS have practically no lives. I think because they are constantly on here giving advice, they practically LIVE on the site. I mean dont get me wrong, its not a bad social media site. But come on! Get a life!!

Thoughts? Comments?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do agree with you... lot of people spend their entire day on this site and get involved in popularity contests... actually they have no life outside of this site

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not a guru and I have no life 😂😂😂😂

• I am a Guur, shooting for Master, but being a Home Health Aid, I have Access to many Computers where It's Quite easy for me to Log in and Give Out... One more Helping Hand. xx

• *Guru xx

What Guys Said 13

• I feel like this could be a troll bait post, but I'll answer anyway lol

I mean, I have friends, stay fit, and do other stuff in my freetime besides GAG. I don't have an astronomically high MHO% but it is a bit higher than most (and rising slowly) and I realize I give long opinions too. I'm not a guru yet, but I'm getting there.

Free time is called free time because one can do whatever they want in it. I see no problem with going on GAG during free time. GAG only becomes a problem when one puts it as priority over life and it ruins things like school, friends, relarionships, etc. If one enjoys the site and they go on it, why would one take issue with it? Who is to dictate what considers "having a life" anyway? One can live anyway they please.

Certainly, some people may spend too much time on GAG to where it probably is interferring with their life... I would advise them to limit their use. However, I think the majority (gurus and high MHO peeps) have lives of their own and don't let GAG become a negative influence on their time.

• Hmm that's kind of... not true xD
    The reason I spend a lot of time on GAG isn't really because I have no life, but because I need some sort of distraction pretty regularly, therefore if I'm in class, when I start to get bored, I come on GAG. If I'm in the grocery store waiting in line, I come on GAG. If I'm with my friends and we go through those silence moments, I come on GAG. If I'm working out, I come on GAG during the breaks.

It's not that I have no life, quite the opposite, but while others play Candy Crush during breaks and while waiting, I come on GAG.

• This site is addicting. I'm always on whether it's on my phone or laptop at school. Still have a normal life.

• I think the admins have no life...

• I can multi task pretty well so I'm not just sitting g in a chair on my phone all day. Although it can seem like it lol. I've been on this site for 3 years and have yet to be guru. I'm close tho. I come and go for periods of time. Ain't no different then being on Facebook. a lot of people on here don't use that anymore and this is their social media. I still have a life. Dont be hating cuz you ain't a Guru yet

• I always think if you are going to put something provocative out there like this, at least attach your name to it

For when you do it under anonymity it always points to trolling

• I AGREEE ;)

• Well, I'm sure they think you have no life

• what if you are one too? hmmm...

• I joined this site 3 months ago, and i have 2k xper only. I'll be Guru in 30 months, not bad.

• i see no gurus replying lol, what does that say?

• Most helpful are just selective of when they write and put in some ffort.
    Gurus have their lives inside Gag.

• I don't think so

What Girls Said 11

• That's fine that you think that. I'm a Guru, yet I still work full-time, see friends, go to the gym, go to different events and activities, etc... Maybe that's true for some users, but it's not true for all.

• Not really. MH just means they gave an opinion the asker liked the most. And Guru status is based on points you get collectively over time. It took me 5 years to get where I am. Why? Because I just get on the site whenever I'm not busy. People can still have lives and get on this site.

• Well I been both sides of the spectrum. I have gone from gag begin my main life and I am slow going back into society. By trying to workout and do homework and study and volunteer and find a job. So, no I don't just spend my life on gag! haha well not anymore. I am pretty sure you can fix sometime for gag... Even when I was busy I could do it.

• That's cute. Guru doesn't happen over night for everyone. It took me a few months to reach guru, bc I'm NOT always on here.

• Took me 3 years to reach guru haha.
    But I work full time, work out for almost 2 hours every day, see friends, graduated college from a big 10 university, take care of household chores and still have time for gag.

• Congrats by the way! (: What did you major in?

• @apple24 aw, does anything stick out to you? You'll find what clicks!

• ): Nope I am just taking basic classes to get a general art associate degree.

• I don't think it's an indicator of who has a life. I don't have a high MHO and I've no life whatsoever.

• It depends on when they joined the site. There are some masters and gurus who have been here for years and years. I wouldn't say that they necessarily have no life.

• I'm an unhelpful user and not a guru but I still got no life.

• I'm addicted to this site but I still have a life... It's easy when you can get internet on your phone. It's just like checking social media when you have downtime

• What about the Masters? Surely they deserve a mention too 😢

• Lol i disgree. I'm hardly ever on here and i have no social life. While these people are on here for quite a while they probably still work, ho to school and have friends in real life. They also have friends on here. Stop hating will you? And even if they didn't have a "life" why does it bother you in any way? If their life they cand do whatever they want with it. If they want to soen time on here and help other users then good for them. I feel like you're just mad because you want to be a guru lol.

• Damn sorry for the typos!