Why is this site so anti-white male?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because the internet, GaG included, is the only place that non-white males feel brave enough to blame any of their shortcomings or times in which they didn't get what they hoped for on white men. Kind of shifting the blame from themselves to a popular target of the pc-friendly movement.

This is a great answer, Better than i ever expected to get. Wish i could give you MHO!

No sucking up for MHO, Kayla!

@Prof_Don not to worry, I was just genuinely curious! I suppose maybe he can't choose me just yet because it's too soon or something.. not that I believe I should get any preferential treatment, regardless. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Because of the White Majority and White Guilt that comes with White Majority.

What Girls Said 13

• It's scary how people adopt this weird attitude.
    This whole "anti white cis male" is ridiculous.

• Hmm your 100 years old... But honestly I haven't noticed things like that. But I may not pay attention to posts I find racially ignorant. So could you give me an example of some things that caused you to have this sentiment toward the site?

Getting bombarded with non-stop hate questions and opinions is a pretty good sign lol
      Getting my questions hidden while those vile shits stay up is another, I feel the vibe and moderators on this site are anti-white as fuck.

Than leave. There will always be something racial though, wherever you go. You either just ignore it or you leave the situation. But I'd say stay and ignore all those who you find ignorant

Thanks, That's actually very sound advice.

• Liberal were to be a good thing in other countries, but in America they are same as leftist, and leftist are communist and marxist, and they were corrupt groups who steal money of the people of their countries and tried to create division, hate, create racism, make everything identity politics, gay against straight, men against women, but it's weird they try to create race baiting in south america, within of USA the communist groups exploit much more the race baiting strategy since your people are dumb and fall for tihs instead of destroy the root of the problems who are the communist, socialism, marxism, destroy the state, make the country more libertarian.

Here in Latin America after a communist leftist president lose their power they put a small group of people of this political party who don't represent the majority of peopel who laughed of them here, trying to create terrorism in the streets, they tried to create more race baiting in the media, more hate between people, men against women, race, gay against straight, the Americans are so naive, you don't understand that the political group who promote more racism are the liberals and they need all the kind of hate for their politics, they always will be socialist, marxist, communism, see how socialism is destroying western Europe

America were the best country, capitalist, and is being destroyed by socialism, communism, marxism

in south America, and they tried to make the same strategy, and they tried the same strategy of increase hate, create racism, division, chaos, they had dominated the schools too.

But in my country the media is not 100% controlled by the same political party like in America who liberals have monopoly of the media, news, propaganda and try to sell their manipulation even in movies, and the republicans were a controlled opposition of liberals, in America you only have two parties who is terrible because one are the liberals and the other are the controlled opposition

Liberal is a good thing in other countries, but in america liberal = leftist = communist = marxist = socialist

Instead of fall for the race baiting, division, man against women, gay against straight, you should erase the marxist group in the power of America, erase their comunism, their socialism

I'm from America latin and we are trying to remove the communist, socialism and marxist influence in the political power of our countries, the leftist proved to be terrible in all ways, corrupt and create hate in society

But the best thing for Americans, the people of the own country is Trump, i don't know if this is good for me because i'm not American and i don't want to be in America since 2010 with all the horrible things of your communist country, of course maybe i would want to get money in america but your country is so decadent, socialist, communist, marxist, the media and news have a monopoly of a political party, these groups create staged hate videos in youtube to try to promtoe their hate political propaganda, they feed the worse kind of people in America, they try to use the white as the perfect target group to exploit for communist strategy and feed all the racism, hate videos, attack of some racist group of blacks and others against white, the whites also become terrible people and are racist back against blacks but have more explicit openly black racist because i see this in American tv shows, media, videos form youtube, propaganda, like staged racist hate videos of buzzfeed and others

Don't fall for the communist leftist lies, all countries around the world are tired of the far hate leftist socialist, communist and marxist group in the power, Americans don't started this, we had before Trump, Orban In Hungary, We had Le Pen in France, We had in Poland, We had in Greece, We have in America Latin, Trump started to be a choice for Americans only in the middle of 2015

But I don't like Trump, Trump is not god, i just think that all American presidents are horrible, and Trump is the less worse choice for Americans. But americans create so much propaganda for their own presidents, but in this case with the monopoly of liberals in the media, the news, with all their establishment of hate, manipulation constructed in America, will be 24 hours for day of hate, the CNN even give support for the guy who tried to kill trump, the leftist are the most violent group of political criminals, I think it's because they are controlled by the communist marxist group in the power

• Oh trust me it's not. Sure you might get a complaint every now and again but whether its about appearance or just white people on general most people including me will defend them.

• I don't think this site is anti-white male. I think it's anti-black women.

Might actually be anti-black female. But I still get a very strong anti-white male vibe.

I never noticed that. Maybe I'm not paying attention to it and you're right.

• Because people have not life and they just find something to make a big deal out of

• Is it though?

Yeah, Seems like it to me.
      In subtle and passive aggressive ways mostly, But in very blatant ways more and more.

• Is it? I hadn't noticed

• Because of their oppresive appendage! Lol nvm i really dont know

• Where do you get your information from

A little place called fucking reality.

Exuberant means full of excitement, It's not another way to say jackshit.

No wonder you believe that this website is anti-white male. Your reading comprehension is very poor. Look back at what I said. I said your reasoning is not exuberant. That means it's not very exciting. So it is another way to say Jack shit. Again, you don't know Jack shit. I am in the intellectual ring as a superstar fighting, battling wits with a neuron challenged (a dumb fuck) person. I must go now-you are boring

• lol i take it u haven't been on tumblr yet

• It isn't...

If you say so...

im sorry i dont understand. ww= white women. they say what out of fear?

Just look at questions where they are called racist for preferring white men, Or how they respond to those questions you mentioned raving about white people.
      When you are willing to defame and attack your own race's dignity to placate the ego's of others, There is a major problem. And even a bigger one if they really suffer from that much internalized racism.
      And then you will notice that even if a white woman admits to being attracted to white men or even slightly praises them, 9 times out of 10 she will be anonymous.

• who run the world? girls!

What Guys Said 20

• I don't know and umm this site is #anti everything tbh LOL.

• Bro, where have you been in the last decade? Its not just this site, the whole western world is anti white male.

Been blind i guess

I've always considered multiculturalism a good thing, less socio-economic racism, and embracing globalization. How do some white people find multiculturalism as a bad thing?

@Prof_Don
      Who said I dislike multiculturalism? I agree with you, I think its a great thing! But with shit like affirmative action, we are literally being discriminated against for compensation, and nobody cares because we have this picture painted for us as "evil oppressors". Its like we are getting punished for what our ancestors did, like "Ha! Have a taste of your own medicine!"

Honestly, I see this with any group that used to be oppressed - African americans, women, Asians, etc. They are all encouraged to be proud of who they are, while we are beat over our head calling us "monsters" all our damn lives.

• Create loaded question... sit back... watch the chaos... chuckle...
    I seriously doubt it's just about being 'anti-white'... it's anti-everything.

It's like people are just looking for something to be offended about, hell if I drink water in front of someone I bet they'll be offended by it. (I'd laugh my ass off but yeah)

People need to remember this is the INTERNET and everyone has a say, even that creepy guy in the corner of the cafe watching me while I sip my coffee.

Err... getting back on topic, take a chill pill, people need to calm down and stop getting so 'touchy' about everything that happens here.

Do I get offended by some key board warrior when they say something racist? No, would I knock them out if they said it in person? Yes.

• What do you expect the internet is a place were racists and radical and or crazy feminists flourish this site included.

Now here is the Internets two worst things combined feminism and racism
    https://youtu.be/2lZYvzCCtsE

Now come on all you white males lets celebrate our white male privilege !

https://youtu.be/6TU50Bz3Ey0

• Because it is a trend in the Western World. It makes you cool to hate on White people even if you're White yourself.

• It's just not cool to be white and male (and straight) anymore. Oh and "cis-gendered" also. None of that's any good anymore.

What is "cis-gendered"?

@Prof_Don As opposed to "trans-gendered," "cis-gendered" refers to people who feel okay with the gender they were assigned at birth based on their sex. In other words, people who don't have gender identity disorder.

Oic, I'm definitely cis-gendered! 👍

• In the past week
    I have seen questions asking why G@G is Anti-
    White cis male
    Black
    LGBT
    Liberal
    Conservative
    Turkish
    European
    American
    Indian
    Middle Eastern

You know the conclusion I've come to
    Its none of that, people are just imagining this site to be prejudiced against them

Stop coming to conclusions.

Oh, I forgot latino and Asian
      Reallly, the only people I haven't seen questions regarding why this site hates them are the Basque, this site must think they are saints

• Is it?

i thought GAG was 'Anti Everything'

• I like you op❤

• I dont feel like anyone is anti me lol

• Anti-white-male? Where?

This site is anti-Indian, if it was going to be discriminatory towards any group.

There are definitely some White Nationalist white male users on here, that flaunt their racial superiority complex and ignorance towards nonwhites.

I have to say, if I was a bigoted "pride in my white race" white male or female, especially in America, I would fear the way America is going right now. That type of ideology and culture is quickly becoming as obsolete as a typewriter, and they will become socioeconomically obsolete as time progresses if they old one to those "good 'ol days" mantra and REFUSE to embrace the modern age of diversity, multiculturalism and tolerance.

This collected white fear is why Donald Trump has so much support (to my surprise).

The white people of America are also dumb, they fall for communist divide hate, the communist, marxist group in america exploit so much the race baiting, the lies, the narrative, use their own controlled news in the media and in the websites, look at cnn supporting a criminal who tried to kill trump. Look at American media trying to sell the black criminals like innocent even before know the truth who was showed with videos, facts, but they tried intentionally to manipulate everything, the pampered racist entitled group of black people in America who enjoy years of explicit openly racist hate against white, look at the black American commedians how they are openly racist and try to make jokes against white but if the same thing is made against the black boy will be called racism, how many things within of America are explicit produced for put men against women, straight against gay, white agianst black, and the black people of america enjoy all the communist, marxist, politic strat

I'm from America latin and I would love to see america being removed of the earth because america is a cancer, and americans damaged Europe with their communism and globalist political pressure and influence, maybe western Europe need to be really destroyed because they deserve this to fall for a decadent communist, marxist country like America. The communist state of america even tried to remove the guns of people, staged videos, hate, all kind of propaganda manipulation to remove the guns of the people and make them weaker against the state, look at the communism in venezuela today and how the people don't have guns and nothing, they are 100% controlled by the state. The white, the black people are dumb, the white of america fall for the race baiting, gender, woman against men, gay against straight, identity politics, all communist manipulation instead of destroy the communism they fall to their manipulation.

I think how American schools are terrible and the hate/guilt manipulation

• Because they're jealous they ain't us.

• a) lots of bitter girls who are sub 8s
    b) it's secretly anti-West and pro-Muslim

This site as pro-Muslim? How so?

Then stop making us black men look bad with that bigoted hate speech. Why do u consider all Muslims to be "bad"?

@Prof_Don I don't. But I do find this site to be highly suspect. Anyhow, carry on.

• I've noticed this one some sites, even papers (seriously anti male guardian), but I don't see that on this site.

I see stupid opinions on both side of the scale, but that's not anti-white male. That's people being people.

• Because they smell like lemon juice and fresh furniture cleaner. Ewwww 😩

• It's not...

If you look carefully, it's anti-Aborigine and anti-Eskimo...

Haven't seen a single one...

• Is it?

• Really? White males have historically had the upper hand in society.

• As soon as a straight white male tries to defend himself then the media and people of other cultural backgrounds like to spin it to make them sound like some right wing nutter. And sadly a lot of the most vociferous people out there expressing the opinion that straight white males also need a voice ARE in fact right wing nutters. We're damned if we do and damned if we don't. We shouldn't have to keep apologising because our ancestors were dicks to women and other ethnicities.

... and the birth of Donald Trump as a strong possibility to be President emerged. I have no idea until recently that so many white people have so much fear about how the first-world countries are headed.

@Prof_Don Sadly, that's a mixture of his celebrity and America's addiction to all things celebrity and latterly it is exposing the gaping chasm of just absolute stupidity that is party politics.

• becuz white guys are so lame n corny lol