No one knows me

0|0
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• MASTERS! oH WAIT THATS ME! LOL

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I don't "respect" any user on here because of level, I respect a user if they're intelligent and kind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Masters. Most of them have been here for a long time, so they know the site, its rules and the other users.

1|1
    0|0
  • I equally respect people on this site. They are all labels veiling the people behind em

0|2
    0|0
  • All levels of users can be helpful or annoying.

0|1
    0|0
  • None, more like who gives a decent answer and can do so without arguing, yet be respectful at the same time and understand that everyone has different opinions.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't respect a specific group of users, I could care less on what title they have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Every kind of anons is annoying.

0|2
    0|0
  • Any anonymous

0|1
    0|0
  • Pink anons for sure!

0|1
    0|0
  • None. The title doesn't mean anything. Just how long someone has been around on here

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• 1|3
    0|0
  • I respect people that actually have an interesting insight on this website.. Even if I disagree with what they say I'll respect them if they have real world experience they can compare scenario to. If they genuinely try to convey their statement in with substance.

There are too many girls on here that are just 'pretty' and never even contribute to anything other than oversimplified comments that pertain to no relevance to of a possible solution. Then they cultivate this huge following of desperate white knights constantly feeding them attention. Thus develop some alter ego lol.

Whether they are ranked guru.. pink anon.. blue anon.. or masters.. that's irrelevant. I always respect people on here that can make me laugh lol. I appreciate well thought comical responses/questions. Obviously.. this is coming from fearless_banana 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to respect everyone here equally. I don't even pay attention to what level a user is on. Don think it means much. Someone can be a master or guru just because they've been here for such a long. Doesn't mean they always give the best answers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Masters.

They have nothing to prove and clearly are above and beyond the simple antics of the little people. Even the Gurus are naught but bitches biting at the heels of those who have attained enlightenment.

1|1
    0|0
  • Masters because I know they made it so far and they tend to be the least annoying.

I hate pink anons, they're annoying as hell.

0|1
    0|0
  • The pick anons have been on a rampage lately (particularly the 18-24 ones).

0|1
    0|0
  • Pink anonymous (25-29) u know who you are.

El bastardos!

0|1
    0|0
  • Not even sure what that stuff all means.

0|1
    0|0
  • my parents and none of them,

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't respect people who've spent a long time on here.

I assume most anons are terrorists with social media accounts.

0|0
    0|0