Why do people on GAG come off so self-righteous and prudish?

It's not a day that goes by that I don't see some over-elaborate Take about moral issues and everyone on GAG being overly self-righteous like they've never done a thing wrong before. I laugh. I've been a member of this site for over 2 years and nothing gets me more than the misogynistic one-sided viewpoints and these little virgin girls being extremely prudish. I mean, is anybody on this website 'normal' has had a bad relationship? Done something stupid? I'm not talking about the millions of trolls who lurk on people on here either. I'm not a troll at all and I'm not some feminazi, I'm a fed up GAGer who's had annoyances with the people on here acting like they're some perfect little beings. Yes, I'm butthurt!

Most Helpful Guy

• Because the net generally attracts lots of introverted people that don't have much sexual, social experience based on their personality type

Most Helpful Girl

• This site attracts TONS of bitter people who have been hurt by men and/or women in their day to day lives so they tend to vent out their frustrations on here. I wouldn't take anyone here seriously unless you want to start questioning your sanity.

What Guys Said 12

• Sounds like you should consider deactivating your account. But in terms of your question... people will by and large have an internet persona which is different from their real life persona... which is why I don't take much of what's said on here too seriously... and by the look of it, you probably should too

• I think it's about half and half.
    Half the people are prudish, half of them are promiscuous and free spirited.

I wish I thought like you do.

Lol that'll be nice. Is it weird that I've been reading everything you two wrote?

Its only weird because you're anonymous. You should fix that 😉

• Perfection is not a human quality, people act because it's a possibility, nothing more. If you let it get to you, you will only hurt yourself.

• It's the Internet, everyone thinks they're perfect and only their opinion matters.

• If you give a man gun and a target he will shoot it. That's really all there is to it, isn't there?

• i think it could be from some people being so social and trying to get noticed. i dont see any other reason t be like that. myself personally i have yet to run into any problems but the questions are entertaining though i will admit.

• Because acting self-righteous is fun.

• Well I'M perfect so I duno wot dafuq u talkin bout! lol

• You clearly don't go out enough go outside its muchworse.

This doesn't apply to everybody.

• Why are anons such hypocritical cowards.

• what your saying is that people need to adjust their attitudes

• You are right. I cannot disagree, I've noticed this as well.

What Girls Said 3

• People say what they need to to be noticed. They're trying to look special. Ignore them.

• eh I say get over it. Nothing we can do about it and this rant isn't going to make it any better

• Another drama queen here, i saw quite few lately whining because people dont talk/act they way it would please them. What exactly is your problem apart been bitter and jealous of people you dont know and expect the world to act a certain way?