Do you think older people are fully capable of answering the questions on GaG?

Any insights?

• Nah, those cranky old geezers are much to stubborn and close minded to know stuff.
    14% (3)11% (2)12% (5)Vote
  • Yeah! They have been there and done that so i value their opinions very much!
    86% (18)89% (17)88% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. Usually give the superior answers. More well rounded insightful and importantly with patience and wisdom. Love sex relations culture... Being a bit older and having witnessed things that are always going to lead to questions , it only helps. No young person invented love lol no matter how much they lie to think so. She die not integrate in understanding it ads. As fur crabby stodgy etc. Well gag illustrates you don't have to be older to be bitter and stubborn. Most of the "fuck off people suck always have always will I give up " posts are from disallusioned 18-24 posters.

:-)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and No.

Yes because they have the experience. With age come wisdom and I believe they have some valuable opinion to contribute.

At the same time, No because their opinion might be outdated in the present time. Most questions on this site are asked by people of age 13~25 so the demographic are wildly different. The way people date these day are also unalike from how people date 20-30 year back.

0|1
    0|0
    • So, older people are not able to keep up or adapt to modern times?

• Most of them refuse to adapt or change so that why they earn the stereotype of being bitter and stubborn. Not saying all of them of course, i'm sure there plenty of exception.

What Girls Said 8

• It's so funny that you ask that because normally it's the minors that are being questioned... But of course and honestly anyone regardless of their age old or young can give helpful advice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course they can. Sure, they may have some silly or unhelpful answers, but that's true for any age user.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some yes. Some no. Just like everyone else.

0|1
    0|0
  • It rather depends on the person. There are some who I find incredibly cantankerous and out of touch, while others have a great handle on current events.

2|1
    0|0
  • yes they do

0|1
    0|0
  • they have experience you can learn a lot

0|1
    0|0
  • Not all the time. Especially when it comes to relationship and gender issue questions faced to day. A lot of older people are stuck n their time period and think what worked for them at the time would work for us now.

We are in a completely different ball game with social media, and stuff like tinder running about

1|1
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 7

• All age, genders, beliefs, races etc are capable of producing good and bad answers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well older people got a lot of experience... maybe some are a little cold coffe but why not they has a lot to say...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes we had our life's and got all the t-shirts

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah, and i value their opinions

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes they usually give the best answers

0|1
    0|0
  • not all. sure, they may have experience, but some can be arrogant.

0|1
    0|0
  • For some they are probably better for others worse. Memory tends to color long past experiences and technology changes the landscape in ways you have to live through to appreciate.

0|1
    0|0