Should repetitive questions be banned on G@G?

G@G has a good few questions on penis size (it doesn't matter), breast size (it doesn't matter much) and the best age at which to lose your virginity (when you're comfortable). So, should this shit be banned to make way for half-decent questions?

• Yes - they're boring beyond belief
  • No - they might throw up something new

Most Helpful Girl

• There were questions from before I joined that were asked. I saw them via other member's profiles.

I was grateful when someone asked them again later. Since I wasn't originally able to share my opinion.

Unless it's the same person asking the same questions over and over; no. Let the questions be.

Most Helpful Guy

• No since you don't know what's been answered or asked. I've answered those questions many time and don't mind it. Now if they same person asked the same question a few days later I think those should banned.

I don't ask questions but if I did I'm not spending time searching to see if a question I want answered has been asked. Also I've noticed you get some interesting answers depending on the time of day you ask them as you get different gaggers.

What Girls Said 10

• No because those questions aren't offensive or breaking the rules in any way, technically speaking.

I agree that they're annoying af, though. Maybe there should be a topic created somewhere along the lines of 'Do I measure up?' or something, so that every other question in Sexual behaviour/Sexual health isn't a guy asking girls if their dick would be 'enough'.

• They're already supposed to be banned. Like if someone asks How Do I Look like 4 times, 3 of those posts should be removed. GaG likes to not enforce their rules though so it becomes an issue.

• Well depends.

I just think we should be able to "block" a question because I am SO ANNOYED of seeing either the same question I can't answer or a question I HAVE answered multiple times.

• not banned but removed quicker would be good

• Yes. Get rid of them

• Yes!!! Some of those how do I look questions are so irritating

• Yes. Add all the stupid race questions to that lile too.

• I think you'll find the answer to be an overwhelming YES.

• Some gag people should get a brain and put something different. Cripe, give it up already.

• Yes yes yes!!!

What Guys Said 20

• I say no. Although the question has been asked before, for the person, it is a personal thing for them to get feedback and notifications on questions that THEY asked... even if it is a duplicate.

Plus this site has been around since 2007ish. EVERY basic question has been asked before, so should the site just cease to exist?

How else will new users get assimilated into the culture of GaG?

If you see a question that you have seen many times... just scroll past it and ignore it. Too many users here have anger management issues and get all worked up over minor stuff.

• Well gag closes questions after 72 hours so the only way to get more opinions is to repost.

Also sometimes its different people asking the same question. Really at this point there aren't many unique questions that haven't been asked before.

• Nah we shouldn't limit a person to anything on here that's why this site is so great you can ask practically anything within reason. Plus I've noticed like on How I look questions that people complain didn't you ask this already when I've never seen it myself. So they might be trying to get new attention to their question.

• I really doubt everyone keeps track of everything that goes on on this site but if its so repetitive then those posts should die pretty quick but if its repetitive to people that spend a lot of time on the site then those people should expect to see similar subjects pop up now and again. Its not like the community of this website are all veterans or anything and I think new people should have a chance to have their fun with older subjects just as much as the vets may have when they first joined.

• Nope. We are here to ask questions. They should have the right to ask regardless of how many times it's been on here. I don't understand why it's such a big deal. I just skim read and barely notice anything I'm not interested in. Big effing deal.

• My personal belief is a drop down list - You still get the point with the minimum amount of effort.

• If they didn't close old posts.. I would say yes.

Since they started locking old post... if you have a comment/something to add.. you have to start a new post. I guess they do it so that the site gets more activity.

• I think we should be a bit less lenient about duplicates.

• As annoying as they are, I would hate to miss out on some actual good advice or a good post because someone had asked the same question before in a crappy/trolling/poor way.

Unfortunately sometimes you have to filter through loads of crap to find a little bit of gold. But when you do its worth it.

• if you've noticed the same person asking the same questions again you can actually report them for spamming or duplicate.

• no, but there should be a system helping to avoid posting questions which have been asked already recently

• Eh, I don't really care that much.

• No because they're not hurting anyone

• This is one such question.

• New people join all the time, and since questions close after 24 hours, the question is new to them.

• No, thats discouraging for some new users

• My troll questions should be promoted over the repetition ones!

• I agree with you

• Yep, I agree, the same goes for other irrelevant questions like boobs vs ass.