Are you surprised when you see you've gained more followers?

I only have somewhere in the 60's, but I've never been followed that often before. It's kind of shocking and flattering to see how many people follow me here, even if they're just random dudes following lots of girls. Are you guys surprised when you gain followers?

Most Helpful Guy

• I only have about in the 40's and I've been here awhile so it's not a lot. You can hardly see me in my photo and I haven't even had a photo up for that long so the majority came before they knew what I looked like so I think the most follow because they like some of the things I say. I'm not too surprised. Sometimes I'll get a catfish who follows me and they start messaging asking what I'd do to them but I just block them off.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, Not surprised, @lexythelou22 with being here for Over Two years.
    I have 460 Followers and as of Now, I just Follow maybe 60. With Followers and Followings, I have made friends with some who I am very Close with here, dear. The Rest of us do not really Communicate too much but we Do see what is going on with each others' Questions and Comments.
    Or maybe someone from my list will come around once in awhile just to say "Hi" or to ask some random question.
    It's up to you how Many you feel you want to Accept or even have Anything in Common with.
    Good luck. xx

Thank you, @lexythelou22, for the Vote of Confidence and I am quite Confident that you have kitty under control. xx

What Guys Said 19

• I use to have quite a lot. I cannot recall exactly but it was like 30 or so guys and maybe 50 or so girls.

But. I deleted them all from my following list a long ass time ago now.

• nothing against the people who do fallow me, but i dont see my self as someone worthy of followers. i dont write many questions or mytakes. i usually just answer other peoples questions. so i do see it as a shock when someone wants to fallow me

• I have 23 followers and honestly, I'm super honoured that anyone would bother to follow me, seeing as I don't follow back as a general rule... and I'm super boring :p

• I'm surprised that I have any followers at all. Lol. I only have 21 followers but I don't really care TBH.

I've never followed anyone first and I'll only follow people back if we've interacted in a pleasant way :)

• I have 126 followers, and i'm overjoyed when I get one

• Yes and no. If you wanna get a lot of followers, that's easy asf and even easier as girl. But if I get some random follower I haven't talked to before than I'm still curious what made them follow me.

• You're welcome. And i'm looking forward to them, a few ruffled feathers is worth it if they help even one of these nice guys turn around and realise the problem is themselves and actually do something to fix that problem.

Im sure your pic does pull in one or two desperados though 😉😂

• I stopped tracking that stuff four years ago.

• Yeah I guess I am

• Yes. I should have zero MHOs and followers. Never seems to work that way.

• I think for a middle aged man it is nice because they would seem to be interested in what I am saying - I don't think they are looking for nudes somehow with me.

• Hahah girls instantly get 20+ followers. Mostly creeps but still attention. And no i hardly pay attention to that anymore especially since some have become total nerds.

• Uh yeah

• I don't gain followers so... No excitement :D

• I'm not at all personally, I put out quality product under my username on this website for a long time, and everyone can appreciate quality.

• I'm surprised I have any since I don't follow anyone.

• Yes, mainly because I have no idea who these people are and also because I don't really get the point in following people.

• Not at all. Then again, I just came back and I used to have many followers.

• I'm surprised because I go always anonymously. So how they found me? I don't accept anyone though. I have 2 followers only and I follow them back. I believe they are enough.

What Girls Said 7

• yeah, for sure. I'm flattered but don't see why so many people feel the need to follow me. I suppose my profile picture may be the main attraction in that for any but it's not like I hand out free n00dz to anyone who's follow request I accept. :P

Actually it's your takes, they're some of the best on here, more specifically your "nice guy" for me. keep em coming 👍

@Cosytoasty oh my, the 'nice guy' one was quite a while ago! Truth be told, that one brought out the self-proclaimed nice guys in hordes in the comments. As if I don't try to reason with them enough as it is on their posts all over this site..

Quite exhausting but I do have one or two more takes written up regarding that topic that I'll probably post soon so stay tuned. &thanks for the compliments, glad to hear that you enjoy my writing. :)

• I have like 132 I think and it always surprises me. I don't understand why anyone wants to follow me :p

• I don't have many followers and I'm not a popular user, but I always get surprised when I get a new follower.
    I guess they liked something I said.

• Yeah, it's always nice to see someone interested in me one way or another.

• See, my profile is private because I'm trying to deter the weird masturbators from sending me messages. The super weird ones still do, but every now and again I check it and I have like a million follow requests from dudes who only follow pink accounts. Highly suspicious characters. No thanks.

• Uhhh I have 282 followers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Hardly any of them even talk to me so whatevs

• Well, it seems like I'm more interested in following girls on here than they are in following me cx
    It's nice when I get new followers, yeah even though I don't know why so many guys would want to follow me