Why do people fuss too much about catfishes on here?

Most Helpful Girl

• They get tired of seeing people try to use others' photos in the "How Do I Look?" section when it is pretty easy at times to call them out on it.

• I don't go to that section. The SandPlanet thing really creeped me out v

• I wasn't here for that fiasco, haha.

Most Helpful Guy

• Because they're really concerned with finding a date on this site rather than ask questions and give their opinions on posts and they hate being fooled.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• I agree unless they are doing anything really bad like creating a false relationship/friendship or asking for something, I would just ignore them.
    I would stick to the original definition of a catfish of someone acting fraudently but in reality I don't think anyone tells the truth online, it just some do it 2% of the time and others do it 98% of the time plus every number in between.

• Clearly you weren't here for the Great SaVes/SandPlanet CatFish incident of 2015.

That person had EVERYONE fooled

• I think some of them fuss about me being a giraffe catfishing as a human being 😂

• I agree, I don't care about them, they are harmless.

• Catfish, km not familiar with that term, can you enlighten me?

• Doesn't bother me, you could be a dog for all I care.