Who are your favorite posters on GAG and why?

@justbannaz (not sure if I'm typing it right) super sweet and always gives really sensible advice.. really pretty.
@sweethomicidalqueen I love your mytakes! I love your insight.. so mature for such a young age. I wish I was as cool as you at 16 years old. Really pretty too.
@fearless_banana The dude is extremely intelligent if you talk to him.. Has the funniest opinions on here and manages to piss off literally everyone.. just does not care at all. No shame lol. I think a lot of people are just jealous because he throws it in your face all the time.
@ifarted Lol I remember your old account. I like your answers. Seem like a really laid back guy that I could have an intelligent conversation with. You seem to be like a really neutral type of guy that keeps the peace.
@apple24 You always make me laugh with your apple references lol.
@kaylas91 I think I'm getting that right.. I've taken a lot of your advice that you've given on here in the sexual behavior section lol. I like how you are open with your body and feel comfortable enough to share things like that.

I can't remember everyone.. plus I just recently came back a couple weeks ago after a long break. A lot of cool people on here.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• AHA @justbanANNAz - SEE little lioness, always told you, you're a wise little one there :D <3 <3 <3

& @asker, sure you got it right just that the name in between is all caps :D

This is a very nice question <3

• I don't know, I don't really pay much attention to the username, I just focus on the opinion, so after 5 minutes I've already forgotten who wrote what xD

• I don't like tagging people but over all my accounts I have told a fair few people directly I enjoy their input to the site. It is a cop out but they know who they are.

• 1|1
  • redeyemindtricks is the absolute standout.

Zaps bad guys with an evil "srsly?" look, writes about 20,000 words on G@G on her lunch, then goes home and allows herself to be "won over" by her husband.

All the while really loving her father.

Nobody else stands out, except carinerose.

• @mooky06
    For being so freaky weird!

@iFarted
    For giving some good answer!

@Polocrew
    Coz #RollTide

@CheerGirl38139
    Even though she is like 4 foot tall and a Vols fan, She has her moments

• Thanks OP. Now I'm wondering who you are now because I don't talk to too many people on this site lol.

• I don't have one.

• Hm I wish I knew people well enough here to answer this.

• Myself because I have that big of an ego

• Miezko the guy is, uh, the guys just so amazing, plus I hear he's really hot.

• Thanks asker!
    I am laid back but I dont know about keepin the peace. I love chaos and drama! >:)

• nobody they're all the same

What Girls Said 6