What would you like to improve about this site and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• To be able to Edit and Delete your own Material here, dear, Much like Facebook allows you the Good Grace to do.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Thank you for the Vote of Confidence and Confident that enough people Squeak, This will be another one of Gag's Tweet. xxoo

Most Helpful Guy

• More rights for blue anon and less rights for pink anon

What Girls Said 4

• There needs to be an app for this thing

Oh and people should be allowed to delete their questions after a certain period of time. Some people get really personal and I doubt all of them want their question floating around in the internet LOL. And the super personal questions often don't help others anyway.

• Have an app and stop closing questions.

• Want a dislike button!

• No more posting anonymous. Would seriously cut down on the trolling.

What Guys Said 14

• I really wish the GaG admins could be a little less prudish. I get that there are underage kids on here but nobody is gonna have a lifelong trauma because he/she sees a picture of a topless woman. I'm not saying people should be able to post porn videos on here but the fact that every question with a bit of nudity gets blocked is rather silly.

I also think the blue and pink colors are a little outdated. It would be better if guys and girls were given more neutral colors.

• I want muti question polls

That way we could have..
    Question 1: A, B, C, D
    Question 2: A, B, C, D

amd then we could see the breakdown of what percentage of people who voted A for question 1 voted C for question 2. Or whatever combination you want to look for.

Improved search bar where I can narrow it down filter it based on year would be nice too.

Also more profile customization and the ability to filter my opinions based on date and ammount of upvotes.

• I would like a wider range of questions and posts - I feel the bulk of them are about crushes/flirting/dating/sex and I have no real interest in those topics. I would lose a lot of the repetitive questions - That said those are the things that seem to appeal to the majority of the users so I have to suck it up or leave.

Have you tried editing your topics, so you get questions on things you like.

That is a good idea - I tend to stay away from the feeds and look at the topics themselves - I keep the topics open so I can see all my friends' posts.

• Get rid of pink anon
    Get rid of repetitive questions
    Get rid useless questions
    Get rid of rant questions that can't be answered
    Make the person I blocked disappear completely

*people
      And get rid of trolls more quickly and efficiently

@teatea111 yep if you say something they don't like or find offensive even if it isn't against the rules.

Yo there are so many questions here that go "s/he said [insert compliment] is that bad?"
      "What does it mean when [insert flirting technique]?"

• Make me supreme ruler and you all be my servants

• This site should have a chatroom and a phone app.

• we need a BAGTOW movement: blue anons going their own way.

• I'd bring back the downvotes.

• i would improve the users who have blocked me by kicking them out.

• The idiocy specifically those trollers

• If there where more girls than guys, it's seem like ever question has 50 answers from guys and 2 answers from girls.

Yes I've noticed that as well.

• Make an app
    Make a dislike button
    Make it so that if I block you, I never have to see anything about you on here.

• That people on here aren't over sensitive pussies

• nothing