As anyone used their Xper to get an Amazon gift card?

I am currently saving my Xper for a gift card, and I was just wondering if anybody has gotten a gift card.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I've had 3 so far. $20 each for Amazon. Comes in handy. I still have about $30 credit cuz I don't use Amazon much.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• They don't actually mail you a gift card, they give you a code, you redeem it and get a $20 balance on your Amazon account.

• Holy shit, just realized I've used it for 4 Amazon gift cards. And I can get another one right now.
    $100 in Amazon gift cards, I'd say it's worth it.

• Yeah over all my accounts - I have redeemed quite a few gift cards and ordered lots of books, it is like getting a present, it feels good.

• I was Mod of the Month last month, so I didn't have to use xPer points :-)

• I've gotten 6 already.

• Yup! I could actually right now and should if they ever change it again. It used to be less than 7000xper points.

• just ordered my 5th $20 gift card today

• sure, 3 so far

• You can do that?

Yes if you go to your Xper tab on your profile you can see all the details, and how many points you have

• I did. They email you the code I believe.

• Didn't even know this existed.. what can I get for a level 5 xper?

If you go to your Xper tab it will show you your points and you can redeem them for prizes

• i didn't knew that you can use xper points to get an amazon gift card.

• i didn't know you could do that xD

• Not yet. I will someday.

• No...

• Pre much only reason I'm here

• I am waiting for delivery

• Yes I have had one or two before, it's pretty good, though I think you ha e a year to use it or you lose it. It may be longer, but I beliwvw there is a limit

• Im not as good as everyone else, do I dont have the points I have acquired,

• Never

• They tend to ban most people before they pay up.

What do you mean?

I mean they have problems paying their bills so they just purge a large portion of their user base to avoid payment. Them they change the rules to make all cards cost more xper. Over time it's changed from 2000 xp to 3000xp to 5000 xp to 7000 xp to whatever the hell it might be now... You're more likely to get a gift card from a contest that creates content that they can generate ad revenue off of if you have a following than if you just help people... I'm sure I'll be banned again in another level or so...

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13

• I probably should have Cashed in my Gift Cards with Amazon ages ago, Plus gotten my Gag T-shirt but I never looked into it.
    However, Points that I have Earned here on Gag are More Important to Me to get to be at The Level I am working towards and this is Master now.
    I have not even taken Gag up on Moderator, I never cared about that neither.
    Good luck, @SunnyCaliGirl xx

*Oh, wow, just looked at the point system and I have 45474 here. lolxx

Hmmm, maybe I Should Look more into this.. thank you for your Own help today. lolxxoo

• Yup!

• I have once before. I should redeem my points for another one soon.

• Yup. I've exchanged them twice now.

• Yeah I have.

• Yeah, pretty sure I've redeemed like around 10 of them. Not as addicted to this site anymore so definitely gonna take a while to get another one.

• Wait... You can cash these in? Please give details...

• I did, and gave the code to my SO.

• Yup.
    That's the only thing I ever get.

• I only have over 400 Xper points, but on another reward site, I have over 7,000 points & another site where I can get points for ordering food

The more reply to threads on GAG the more points you get and depending how much you reply the points can add quickly :)

• Nope. Instead I replaced my entire wardrobe with GAG tshirts

• woah what, that is a thing?

Yes you earn points by responding to threads and you can save points to redeem for prizes, if you go to your Xper tab on your profile you can see your points and redeem points there :)

• Woah I didn't even know this was a thing :o
    How many xper do you need to get one?

You need 7,000 to get the Amazon gift card and if you go on you Xper tab on your profile you can see how many paints you have

Ohhh okies! Thanks for the advice!

Your very welcome