If You Could Give A Theme Song To A Fellow G@Ger, What Would It Be?

For @SweetHomicidalQueen it would be Korn- Get Up
Despite all the times she's been knocked down she always get's up. Honestly it was a toss up between this song and "Falling Away From Me" for her but I know she likes that Movie so I think I chose wisely.

For @Remembermyname4 It would be Guy Sebastian- Get Along

No matter what name she goes by, she's always trying to bring people together in her posts. I've never known her to put down any person (that didn't deserve it) or group and she always tries to understand everyone.

For @Apple24 It would HAVE to be P! nk- So What

I don't think anyone can pin down who Apple is so this is how I imagine her being in real life.

Last but not least @Fathoms77

Had to do it buddy! lol

Your Turn People, Give a Fellow G@Ger A Theme Song!

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• @apple24
    🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎🍎

www.youtube.com/watch

• OOKOK I LOVE THAT MOVIE AND THAT SONG AND THAT BAND AND JUST THATS SO SWEET AND THANK YOU <3 <3

• The Theme on Gag Anyway Here on should really Be "Murder Among Friends".. This reminds me of Gag whenever I hear it.
    Good luck and Great question, @pervertedjester xx

• *Not because of "Murder" in my own Mind of course but because it Deals with Friends who Find "Fault" with One another and then.."Mayhem" Occurs, let's just say, that Destroys these Fine Friendships. I see a lot of this here. xx

What Guys Said 2