Why do people hate pink anons yet not blue anons, I'd say both are equally shitty?

I can't tell which ones tend to be more frequently asshole racists

Most Helpful Girl

• Both suck. I hate anons. But I suspect lots of people pretend to be a different gender on anon.

Most Helpful Guy

• We here on Internet life have nothing to fear if we talk bad or aganist the rules it's the Internet BUT HIDING IN THE FREAKING INTERNET well fuck me lol I hate that anon option lol

What Girls Said 13

• Pinks are way worse. And I don't see why people don just stand behind their opinions. It's already anonymous enough as it is.

• i agree. a lot of them are really annoying. i have met some REALLY nice anons though, it was such a nice experience haha

• Honestly with how many boys on here like to pretend to be girls I wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason they've been so damn annoying lately.

• I hate blue anons more than pink anons because I see sooo much crap from random low level blue anons.

• I understand that people say things that are offensive or just plain stupid when they go anon, but what I don't understand is why do people get so angry at them? You know some people will say things you don't like, you expect it and yet you still let it piss you off.

Turn off your anon option when you ask questions, don't let your pride get in the way (I'm not referring to you Asker, by the way).

• Pink anons are worrrsseeee.
    Blue anions complain about who girls like assholes and not nice guys, which is annoying and stupid but nothing compared to what pink anons do.
    All the pinks gang up against users to get them frozen or banned. It's extremely childish and sad that someone online upsets them this much. Like damn, go get some fresh air and take a walk lol

• Both are the same level of bad. Though for all we know the pink anon's are all dudes and all the blue anon's are women.

• It used to be that blue anons were worse, but I think pink anons have stepped up their hate game too now. They both can be bad.

I don't hate anyone here, though. Not worth the effort.

• #anonrights this should be flagged as a member post :P the anons should b respected

• Both are bad

• Which one do you hate the most? I hate pink anons

• I don't know just call it a draw

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 10

• There can be legitimate reasons for going anon. I don't mind it, and depending on what is posted, I understand it.
    I am more annoyed when people go anon for stupid reasons where there is no need to be anon, than for reasons like "I want to share my opinion and it might anger some people, so I think I will go anon for it, so avoid blowback."

• I thought that the consensus was that the bad element was fairly equal among the anons. Maybe the girls get a harsher response because guards are down, who knows you see blue anon automatically you think could be dodgy. In my own case I try not to let the user profile influence me until I read post or comment then I might say "That is a bit off".

• Usually guys get the most hate, just look at the polls that ask which gender is worse on GAG.
    I don't like anons in general.

• The most decent, respectful, and classy girls I've talked to on this site were anonymous. It's ridiculous how many people on this site hate on anonymous people. It's like they're in middle school again talking shit about the quiet kid because they don't know enough about them so they just make shit up.

• Both can be equally shitty. Pink anons post a lot more than blue anons and they tend to be more annoying than blue anons. They also tend to ask the most stupidest questions.

Blue anon tends to be more interesting. My friend @johnnywoods does a good, funny job with trolling as blue anon most of the time. Doesn't he? 😅

• They are both annoying, i want to know who is saying what, and when. I don't discriminate.

• Pink anons are the much more consistently idiotic, narcissistic, arrogant bitches than blue anons. Sure, there are many more good pink anons, but have u seen some of these posts?

• Isn't it the reverse?

I feel like blue anons get more hate.

• I agree with you. Honestly, I'd say blue might be worse.

• pink is the color of weakness

Welp, got my first asshole anon

Its called royal blue, its the blue that looks more like purple

but its blue so blue means royalty and pink is meaningless which is what you said i agree