Nudes, are they allowed?

Twice today I have clicked on two different polls and found a surprise. Now, considering my age, I don't need to see that stuff. I don't mind seeing it, but it's just something that shouldn't be posted at all. I'm curious if the site actually allows this. The first poll was up for a half hour before being removed, and another one was uploaded about 20-30 minutes ago.
I've seen questions in the past that were removed almost instantly for being inappropriate, so why wasn't this?

(The poll questions were subtle, so it makes sense that the mods wouldn't catch it. One seemed to be an innocent question about boots.)

Most Helpful Guy

• I just thing there is an abundance of them now that it's too hard for the mods or administration to catch them. When you see them report them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nudes are not allowed on this site. There are moderators and admins, but we can't catch everything as soon as it's posted. The best thing to do would be to report those posts yourself when you see it. There are three little vertical dots at the top right-hand side of each post. Click that and then choose your reason for reporting it. This flag will go to the mods and we can hide it as we see fit.

I did report it last night. It might be gone now. :)

Oh, good, good. Thank you for reporting and not just skipping over it! I'm sorry you do have to see these things. Users don't think of our underage users or just don't care in general.

What Guys Said 9

• They're not allowed, but sometimes they slip through. People on this site who post nasty sh! t like that fail to take into account that we also have young users

• there shouldn't be nudes on questions or mytakes

• You answered your own question - The more subtle ones get through for a length of time usually - It often comes down to when question is posted, how quick an admin/uber mod sees it or a report is noted.

• As you know the pohhleece aren't always around , they do their best but cases of these po-po's turning up late happens often.

• It is weird how they have that set up, thankfully i haven't had any taken down that i can remember, even more thenkfully i haven't run into a post about someones junk.

• Nudity is banned in the public spaces yes.

• because nudity is not a problem in society? what is wrong with nudity?

It was a penis. It doesn't belong here.

Well you know, this site allows people as young as 13. I really don't think every young teen needs to see it. There are special sites for the people that want to.

you are responsible for what you see here, not others

• Probably wasn't reported or the mods missed it. It will go away soon, i'm sure. The mods sometimes aren't on the ball here.

• ye they're allowed ;)

What Girls Said 12

• No, fully nude images are not allowed. Moderators may not see everything on the site that breaks any rules though so if you see images like that, please report it for the reason "explicit" so the admin team will be notified. You can also view our posting guidelines here to see what breaks the rules and what doesn't. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9 :)

• Nude pictures aren't allowed. Unfortunately as you said, moderators can't always catch things immediately. It depends on who is online to see it. I'm sorry if you've had unfortunate experiences. We do try our best xx

• Nude pictures aren't allowed on GaG. But you know GaG isn't full of smart people who can follow simple rules.

• I have been here for over 2 years and Yes, I have Seen Half naked girls that should not be Posted. Inappropriate Questions too that are Asked, should also Be... Trashed.
    Many things I also Feel that is Not a good Deal is when Okay things should be here, dear, and other Stuff... Snuffed.
    Good luck and Great question of the Day. xx

• Mods are just regular users, we're not always on here, and we're not gonna click on every question to check that it's not got that sort of stuff in it. If the polls were subtle, we probably didn't think there was any reason to check it :/

• That's not a porn site, any kind of nudes shouldn't be allowed in any case.

I'm reporting them, anyway.

• Full on nudes aren't allowed. Genital pictures aren't allowed. Boobs are as long as the nipples are covered. And booty pics are allowed as long you can't see any part of the genitals.

• I am surprised. One can find millions of such sites which are full of nude pics. Why objection on this particular forum which is otherwise useful? And further, if minors/under age are upset to see or read any "dirty" thing, why are they on this site? Quit and be satisfied.

• They're not supposed to be, but apparently it's okay to post sexually suggestive photos as long as you're at least 17.

It was more than suggestive. It was a male's genital.

Oh, that's referring to something else (mostly the HDIL section).

• Ahh noo but creeps try anyway

• They weren't allowed before but now I guess they are.

• They are not. But then again, once I tried to hide a question made by an under-age girl about her boobs (there was a picture of her breasts), but the question still remained...
    Go figure...