Why is the Topic category automatically setting wrong?

I just published a mytake over here
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a28367-there-are-only-a-few-things-that-i-must-do
and the system sets it automatically to "Sexual Behavior" even if I have chosen Society & Culture often times. It always resets to Sexual Behavior.

What is wrong with this system >:( ? How can I make it to the correct topic category?

Most Helpful Girl

• The system is set to pick up on certain keywords and automatically move a post to a sexuality topic if the poster does not put it there already. This is to ensure that sexuality posts are always in the correct topic category.

However, sometimes mistakes are made and you may use one of the keywords in your post even though it is not a sexuality post. In that case, you can contact an admin to make the correction for you. I have just corrected the topic of your myTake there. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If you mention anything that could sound sexual, mods can, and should change the topic. If you disagree with their decision, you can contact the admins.

• I see you are a mod. Could you kindly change the topic category for me please?

• You will need a super or uber mod for that. I'm also at a place where my online time is limited, so I couldn't read through your take either. On the bottom of the screen you can find the FAQ in which you can find the mod list. You can also find "contact" down there. ^.^

• Alright, cheers.

What Girls Said 4

• There are certain keywords in your myTake that set it to the "Sexual Behavior" topic. @Fathoms77 may be able to help you with this matter.

• You must have trigger words somewhere in it. There are certain sexual words that will automatically trigger the system to change the topic.

• There's a keyword in there somewhere that automatically sets it to sexual behaviour. If you message Fathoms, he might change it for you. Doubtful.

• If there's ANYTHING at all about sexual things in the myTake or question, the system automatically does that. Take out any sexual words and problem solved haha xD

What Guys Said 1

• There are trigger words that automatically put it in sexual behaviour. I once asked a question about being "Horny" for something non sexual and it kept putting question in Sexual Behaviour totally confusing me.