Why does gag let feature polls by block people show up?

It's really dumb and yes even if you have it set to not see block people stuff. Though the person who blocked me did it due to their level of sensitivity. Still I can't get the extra 2 points so why doesn't gag make it so that doesn't show up either?

• They want to wave it in your face
  • One of the many flaws of gag
3mo Just sucks because featured poll comes up after you answer a question. So they won't show any new featured polls that you can actually answer. Though I guess there isn't any other way to get rid of the one you can't vote on.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if someone blocks you or if you block them, you shouldn't be able to see them on the site anymore. I would like that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah that happened the other day. Someone had a featured poll and I couldn't vote because they blocked me. I think that once the poll gets featured you should be able to at least vote. You can still be blocked from responding, but at least you earn the 2 points.

What Guys Said 6

• typical oversight! lol

• Never been caught out by that - Obviously a bug I would report it because you are entitled to see first featured poll you can answer.

• I'd say that's a bug.

• One of the many flaws of gag unfortunately. I wish all their stuff would disappear completely when I block them lol.

• because GAG didn't think properly a bout their new features or didn't test it properly before implementing it... as always

• I don't know either the world may never know

What Girls Said 4

• I know how you feel.

I was blocked by THREE people in TWO DAYS. WHY? Because I LITERALLY said "I don't agree". -_-

Some people are such sensitive pricks. They need to grow thicker skin!

@BeerFarts Even more when you have been talking to them for a bit and once you think they can handle a certain kidding around. They end up offended by it, yell at you, and then block you. :/

Asker - Melcart did that to me, after ALL of the trolling he and I did.

• It's one of the flaws. I doubt they want to show off questions you can't answer.

• Hah ik which poll ur talking about ! Im blocked by her too, sucks bc it was a good question

No it's by apple something dude.

ah im talking about this other girl who always has nice questions but rage blocked me once after i disagreed with her

That really sucks when people that do ask good questions end up doing that. :(

• its a flaw they can't have every thing perfect or people would not have anything to bitch to