Does it annoy you when an anonymous asker blocks replies because they're not getting the answers they want?

• God yes
  • Yes
  • Sometimes
  • No IDGAF

Most Helpful Guy

• Nooooo... that's pretty normal... be it anonymous or not, or online or irl... It's pathetic, but it's the reality we live in, in my experience... I guess it could be worse though, they could give you the pseudo intellectual equivalent of "Nuh-uh!" over and over... *Those* are the ones that irritate me... those are the ones that are contagious and bring others to their banner of pig-headed douchebaggery...

"For god's sake! You're lowering the IQ of the whole room/forum/whatever! I used the smallest words to explain the simplest logic, just fuck off already..."

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, anonymous askers bother me automatically. Most of them just want to ask controversial questions and piss people off without getting blocked. It's a pathetic cop out, in my opinion.

What Guys Said 12

• i got blocked on a reply because i made a relevant joke. hasn't happened the way you described to me yet

• It's annoying but it's only happened once with me. I called a person out for being a catfish on a HDIL question and they naturally denied it (against pretty overwhelming evidence if I recall). They then called me a catfish as a "comeback," if you will, and blocked me so I couldn't form a rebuttal/defend myself.

It's a bit aggravating but whatever. As the phrase goes, "it is what it is."

• Yes, it is annyoing. Simply because people should have the open mind to listen to what others say instead of having their opinions set and just silencing everyone who is outside of their opinionated bubble.

• http://cdn.meme.li/i/50i6p.jpg

Doesn't bother me.

• It hasn't happened that often to me but when I get blocked for any reason it is annoying.

• It's only happened once but yes it was annoying

• I hate it when they feel the need to insult me first and then block me so I can't reply <_<

happened twice yesterday

back up account.

my second account is the one i "log on through facebook with"

@orphan doesn't matter how you login

• No but met someone started a conversation with someone I was a bit nervous talking I admit but in mid conversation she deleted her acct... lo! Her loss really... I am a good guy lol anyway maybe at least you can get a laugh kinda bummed me for a sec. Then I chuckled... hugz n smiles...🍀🐶🍀

• yeah... totally stupid.

• If they don't want answers.. why ask the damn question.

• I don't give a fuck who blocks me for whatever reason, anon or not.

• Wtf kind of question is this? Are you conducting a survey to improve those annoying sex bots that continues harass us men while we're on Facebook, Skype, Xbox, etc I mean name it.

What Girls Said 11

• Haha I just had that happen. Some girl asked a question about kicking a "hoe" in the crotch and described the situation very poorly, leading myself and others to assume her boyfriend had cheated and she responded with an extremely aggressive and angry reply telling me off for making things up and making stupid assumptions and then when I went to send my cool headed reply, I found I was blocked!

Chick has serious anger issues..

• It makes me laugh. That cop hater boy likes to do this and then randomly unblock me, so it's kinda a game now for me to find his stuff and just intentionally aggravate him.

• Yeah, they just cannot handle the discussion or debate. Thankfully, I haven't been involved in any of that.

• I have Had to Block when someone rudely comes into my box and comments and then will just go on and on.. Never ends. Everyone here has Reasons of His and Her own Seasons for Blocking and Doing what tis Best from the Rest.
    No Big deal on here, dear.
    Good luck and Great question, @LaVilaine xx

*Just so No misunderstanding, no problem in commenting kindly in one's Own box but to be Rude to go and on with Rude Remarks. xx

• No I don't care

• I find it more hilarious than anything else.

• Yet another reason I rarely even read anonymous questions, much less answer them. 🙋

• Never been blocked like that. Weird.

• Sometimes it's not about not getting the answer they want sometimes the answer is disrespectful so in this case yes block is justified.

• Nah. I try not to make assumptions about why someone has chosen to block replies. It’s easy to claim it’s “because they’re not hearing what they want” but I know I’ve blocked replies for the simple fact that the person who was talking to me was a nuisance and they were wasting my time with this entitlement that they have a right to be heard by me, no matter how rude and unproductive they are. You can’t just decide that you know for sure precisely why an anonymous user blocked a reply to make yourself feel better about it.

I mean, she literally was saying "you're going to hell!" Etc. in her question about whether or not she should force her religion on her atheist friend. I'm pretty sure that's a fairly obvious case of not getting the answer they wanted.

Maybe you choose to invest energy correcting and clarifying egotistical strangers who assume they know everything when you ask a post, but not everyone else is going to think some random stranger is worth that same dedicated effort. Be humble and acknowledge when you are blocked because your presence sincerely was not all that valued or prized. Sometimes, this being one of them, people actually do get blocked because of something THEY SAID OR DID, not because the OP just “heard what they didn’t want”.

Okay, Esplorare. Relax.

• Wait you can block replies?