Should we be able to approve or disapprove posts made in our MyTakes, before they get published?

Whilst I’m proud that my MyTake made it “big” and reached 100 answers or more in just one day, I find it difficult to respond to anyone, and unfortunately most of those posts aren’t positive but against me. Imagine like 60-80 people battering just one guy at once. How this one guy could handle them all? Shouldn’t we be able to take our time and deal with anyone separately and if the post is excessively rude, don’t approve it anyway?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think so, because then people would just disapprove any response that goes against their myTake.

If there's someone being excessively rude or insulting though, with no valuable content, you can always report it and moderators may remove it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can already do that somewhat, by reporting. If it is indeed uncalled for rudeness, it can/should/will be taking down when a mod/admin sees it. However, disapprove/approving like you're talking about, would remove the whole point of a "MyTake".

What Girls Said 1

• No, you posting an opinion and you should expect all answers not only the ones you like. Plus the very rude ones getting removed anyway

What Guys Said 1

• That's even more work.