Why do so many guys ask perverted questions on here?

for example:

what size are your boobs?
do you spit or swallow?
do you prefer a male or female gynaecologist?
what are you wearing rn?
what type of underwear do you prefer?
shaved or not shaved?

seriously most of these things are personal and are none of your business and if you get turned on by the answers thats actually really sad

Most Helpful Guy

• Because half of the guys here think it's some hookup site or something. You know because it's totally called "GirlsAskGuysToFuckThem. com"

Most Helpful Girl

• I know what you mean, some questions are valid, but I hate it when they asked "what size are you boobs" because I mean unless you're planning on buying me a damn bra it's none of your business. Or asking us how we pleasure ourselves.. i don't get it it's A SOLO act.

What Guys Said 24

• because we have the right to ask any questions we want, and that is the whole purpose of the site.
    Also, you are presupposing our intent. You assume the questions are asked for nothing but titillation. And titillation is a part of it, but that is our right. But we ask for other reasons.

Do you spit or swallow? guys could honestly be interested as to whether women are actually willing to swallow, or like to swallow, or if that is another way porn has lied.
    Same with shaved. Do girls like that, or feel it is just something they do for guys, or if they hate it altogether.

male of female ob/gyn? that is a very personal type of doctor, but it is strictly medical. so it makes sense to be curious how a woman would feel like that. there is no real male equivalent, so we have no real way to consider how you would feel based on our experiences, etc.

But, seriously, the fact that you are so disgusted that a guy might want to be aroused, or that anyone wants titillation, your willingness to ignore women asking such questions back, and your over all prudishness just suggests to me that this site isn't for you. If you are going to be offended by the simple fact that people choose to ask questions of the opposite gender, than maybe a site called "guys ASK girls" isn't where you belong.

• This website's mission is to discuss sex and relationships (and other closely-related things), so this is actually a pretty appropriate place to ask those questions.

MY question is: if you don't like these questions, why are you here reading them? There's a million other websites where such questions are in fact NOT appropriate, and you could be there instead. Why inflict this site on yourself if you find it so offensive?

• because i can't ignore them when theyre all over my feed and go ahead and name those sites

• @ikissedtheskyonce thank you and @MrOracle i didn't ask for a million sites you could of just given examples. still waiting hon

• @MrOracle I'll agree with that.

• Girls do the same shit on here.

• ... then don't answer the question, and move on with your life.

The internet is such a marvelous tool, because people can ask questions they wouldn't ask in public due to "real-life-reputation" being ruined and affecting their lives,

while "internet-reputation" is way less affecting on a forum like this when one can make up any alias name they want and don't have to give any truthful personal information.

Sex is a topic that people are curious about, so why not ask about it, right? No need to sound so bothered.

In fact I find it funny that open sexuality talk bothers you so much that you had to make a question addressing it! :-D

• but its not about sex tho its about female things that guys don't really need to know or will not gain anything from knowing lol

• Nothing wrong with curiosity questions!

• There are many questions that I just skip over. Such as "this one guy in class looked at me, then looked away, then we accidentally bumped knees, do you think he might like me?"
    Pick your questions, and if you don't want to answer, don't. There are many people here who want honest opinions, and a little help. There are also people here who are just trying to have fun, others guys and gals who are here to get their jollies, don't take their fun away.

• Cuz they horny AF!!

• Sad but true, welcome to the internet - Develop a radar for stupid questions and just gloss over them

• I dont do it

• Both "guys" and "girls" ask the same perverted questions. How can you tell who's really who when they're mostly anons?

Anyway, I rarely answer a perverted question and I've never asked one myself.

• Those questions are actually pretty tame by GAG standards.

• Ignore it if it bothers you?

Most questions on this site are stupid and shouldn't be bothered with

• i do its just all over my live feed most of the time

• You can't spell "perv" without "man". It's in our nature.

• Because that sort of is the purpose of the website. Why do women read magazines like Cosmopolitan which are really no different from this site in regards to the sexual content?

• "most of these things are personal and are none of your business"

Nobody is forcing you to share.

• Stop being a buzz-kill, LOL.

• Because they feel the anonymity of the internet allows them to post things on here without being labled as a skeez because their friends and family won't find out and most of them can't think paat their pants, yes pun very intended.

• Girls ask the same sort of questions, like:
    What do you think of when you masturbate?
    Do you like your balls licked while getting a BJ?
    Why guys like fucking girls in the ass?
    etc. etc. etc.
    It's a 2-way street

• Why do u care why we ask those questions

What do u get out knowing the answer

• Why does dirt smell ugly?

• Because their 2nd brain is on the ride.

• Its the internet.

• I don't get it as well. I don't expect to get laid from here.

• As Kat said the site is literally set up for questions like that and chick do do it too

• same reason women do the same

• they don't tho lol any guys do it way more

• just sayin'

What Girls Said 14

• Because they're perverts who somehow missed the memo on how decent human beings are supposed to behave.

• Some just wanna bust a nut, some are just curious.

• They get off on it...

• 😂😂😂😂😂 ignore em ☺️

• They probably masterbate to the answers I don't know

• It's all they care about

• Because it's the Internet. They feel free to say or ask anything they want.
    Plus, you can always skip those questions. You don't have to answer them.

• Maybe the what are you wearing it perverted but the rest are kinda one if the points of this site, to ask questions to the opposite sex quite often about sex

• well yeah maybe sexual preferences and stuff but its not really a platform to launch a breast size survey

• I mean if that's what they're curious about, girls ask about penis size sometime

• It's not a one way street. I seen girls asked the same questions.

• No damn class is why.

• Because men are perverted in real life and they only care about sex

• thats what goes on inside the mind of most guys they just pretend to be all good and stuff in public...

and sadly many girls answer for some reason thats beyond me

• Agree 100%

• They are so desperate it's hysterical. This is the only interaction they have with women.