The question closed?

I post a question here then they closed it and I don't know why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your question closes if nobody comments on it for 72 hours.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so sorry to hear this, @luke3999 and Most likely Gag didn't Approve of this for some Unknown reason.
    I have Answered a few Questions in the Past and Suddenly "Not Available Anymore." However, I could understand Why, the Question at hand was Not Fit to Leave on, or should I say "Appropriate."
    I am sure your own Question was not "Bad" but if it was Something that they had Found Fault with, they will Grab it and Gobble it.
    Try and Post another Question and either Reword it or do Something else that might be of some Interest here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• If it isn't a popular question and there's no activity going on with it for 72 hours, they close it.

• I wonder why

What Girls Said 4

• Questions become closed after 72 hours of inactivity -or- if you choose to close it yourself before that point. This information is available in our FAQ here as well. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq#201

• Questions close after 72 hours or did they do it the second you asked it?

• All the questions are closed after 72 hours.
    When you don't get new answers or comments. And you probably didn't select the MHO (s).

• If 72 hours pass without a response the question closes on its own as a means of filtering traffic for questions that aren't as popular. If it was immediately taken down soon after you posted it they should've sent you a message explaining why.